1

I walked down the hall and towards the studio. I heard voices and beats and assumed the session had just begun.

I walked into the studio and heard music. I smiled and continued listening to the demo beat listening for anything we could tweak.

"Okay, so, Ariana I think we should add this in the beginning and then change a few beats" I said turning to Ariana for approval.

After a few minutes of listening and editing we listened to the new version and surprisingly it was good.

"Thank you so much Y/n" Ariana smiled and kissed my cheek

"You're Welcome" I said looking away shyly.

I heard someone clear their throat and looked up. I saw Pharrell looking at Ariana. She looked up and saw Pharrell and giggled. "Y-you t-too Pharrell" she said laughing in between her words.

I smiled and looked away listening to them and clicked shuffle.  I heard a sad intro begin and looked confused. I had never heard this one before. Everytime I came Ari had a specific song to work on. Yet I had never heard this one, nobody mentioned it.

At the sound of it both their heads snapped towards me. Ariana's face was a mix of emotions. She rushed over and turned it off. "The session's over" she said quietly grabbing her stuff.

"But we still have 20 minutes left" I said confused. I looked at Pharrell and he just looked away.

"I said the session's over" she said a bit louder. Their was sadness in her voice. I frowned and began getting my stuff.

As I was walking out the studio Pharrell grabbed my shoulder and mumbled. "Don't get affected by it the song..it just"He cut himself off thinking on how to finish without revealing too much.

"It's okay, it's a lot" I said walking out and started down the hall. I walked out the building and headed to my car. I got in and hooked up my phone and blasted my music thinking of what I did even if it was an accident and headed home.

I got home and took a shower. I plugged my phone up and went to bed with today on my mind.