2

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I grabbed my phone, unplugged it and looked at the contact name.

I saw Pharrell's name on the screen. I rolled my eyes and answered. "Hello" I mumbled tiredly. "We have a session today" he said.

At that I sat up, "With Ariana?" I questioned surprised. After last night I didn't think she'd want to have another session with me. "No" he said. I was confused. "With who?" I asked.

"With Camila" he responded. "Cabello?" I asked. "Duh" he said annoyed. "Well she isn't the only Camila" I said rolling my eyes.

"Anyways what time" I spoke up again. "In an hour"he stated like it was nothing. I instantly threw the covers off me and rushed to the bathroom. "Asshole" I said before hanging up.

I turned on some music and began my morning routine. I walked out the bathroom and started looking for an outfit. I decided on a sweater, some jeans and a pair of converse.

I decided to just get there early and just get food later. I headed to the studio and headed to the room.

I entered it and heard laughing. I saw Camila and a guy. I checked my phone a saw a text from an unknown number

281-637-9415: hey sorry about the other day

y/n: who is this?

281-637-9415: ariana

y/n: oh, no it's alright it was totally my fault

ariana: no it was mine i shouldn't have gotten mad with you

y/n: it's okay

ariana: so what are you up to?

y/n: just at the studio

ariana: you do music?

ariana: we should work on something sometime

y/n: no lmao i'm with a client

ariana: oh well who is it?

y/n: camila cabello

ariana: that's my wife tell her i said hi

I laughed and called Camila's name. "Ariana said hi" I said smiling. "Also hi" I said bashfully seeing as I didn't say anything when I entered the room.

"Tell her I said hi and hi" she said smiling showing her pearly whites and looking at me intensely. I looked away and got back to my phone.

y/n: she said hi

y/n: are you busy today?

ariana: no, why?

y/n: you should come down to the studio

ariana: okay, is it okay if i bring toulouse?

y/n: yay also sure i love dogs

I texted her the information and got to work with Camila and the boy. After a few minutes Pharrell entered, said a hello and came to work with us.

Ariana entered and Toulouse followed behind her. I smiled and immediately petted the dog.

After an hour of listening and editing I became hungry. "Y'all want something to eat?" I asked. Camila's head snapped up and she looked up me.

"Oh my god yes please" she moaned out while looking at me. I looked away blushing. The other three looked at her wide eyed She giggled and then began playing with Toulouse.

"Yeah food sounds good" Ariana said looking up from her phone smiling at me. The other two said yeah and I ordered some food.

Soon it arrived. Camila and the boys got their food. I handed Ari a kale salad and sat down by her eating my own food.

She smiled and thanked me and then got on snapchat she hit record and began eating and talking. After she swallowed some salad she nudged me. "Say hi Y/n" she said looking at me then looking into the camera. "Hi" I said giving the camera a smile.

"Say hi everyone" she said tapping her phone. "Turn around..turn around bitch turn around..miss thing..ugh i hate" she said and let out a groan. We all laughed. I continued laughing and then choked on my food. Ariana laughed while patting me in the back.

"That wasn't funny" I said pouting. She stopped laughing and looked down at my lips. I smiled shyly and she looked away.

Before we knew it the studio session was over. Everyone headed out into the parking lot. "Thanks for your help today"Camila said before kissing my cheek and walking away. I rushed home and just relaxed. I was on my couch and checked my phone, I had tons of notifications.

I got on twitter and saw all the notifications. I saw all the dms and tweets. I scrolled down my timeline and saw a picture of us in the studio. I was confused but then figured one of them must've took it and posted it.

giadangerousw: *inserts picture* she's so lucky

remiscoming: *inserts picture* omg wtf

sweetenedmoonlight: y'all do realized she's a producer right not a fan..why else would the others be there

I continued scrolling.  All the other tweets were like that one too. I checked my notifications again and scrolled.

ArianaGrande tagged you in a post

I clicked on the post and saw the picture that was surfacing around the app.

ArianaGrande: studio babies *inserts picture*

I liked it and replied.

Y/T/N replied: it was so much fun having you and toulouse there :)

ArianaGrande replied: :)

I decided to get some sleep. I hurried up stairs, jumped in the bed and drifted off to sleep