4

We got there and headed to the room. We sat down and began getting to know each other more.

"Can we work on a few songs while we're here?"she asked looking at her phone.

"Yeah that's fine"I stated before getting up and sitting down in a rolling chair and started spinning in it.

"This one"she said pointing at a track. I clicked it and a intro began. I've heard this one before.

She walked into the booth, put on her headphones and nodded. I pressed play and she began singing.

She seemed okay until the chorus. That's when she broke down crying. I stopped the song and headed into the booth.

She began crying harder and shaking. I hugged her and helped her sit down and we just sat there.

After awhile her crying turned into sniffles. I rubbed her back and told her everything was going to be okay. I don't know what was wrong but I just wanted the older girl to be happy.

"Are you okay?"I asked softly and continued rubbing her back.

She shook her head and rested her head on my chest.

"Want to stay over tonight?"I asked genuinely concerned for her.

She nodded and I helped her up and we left the booth. I grabbed our stuff and we headed out into the parking lot.

I opened the passenger's side door for her and helped her in and then got in and started the car. I played some music on the way back in hopes of calming her. I figured she'd talk when she was ready.

When we made it back everyone was gone.

I told her where the bathroom was and where the guest room was. I waited for her to get done.

I checked my phone and just played on it until she came out. I heard a door shut and looked up.

My breath hitched as I looked at Ariana. She was so fucking beautiful.

"Y/n?"I heard her voice for the first time since we left the studio.

"Yeah?"I asked looking at her. We sat there for a few minutes just staring at each other.

"I..need some clothes" she stated before looking down.

"Right"I said before going to my closet looking for spare clothes. I found a tank top and some shorts and handed them to her.

She thanked me and walked into the bathroom.

I checked my phone again and a saw a number had messaged me. I checked it and saw a lot of texts.

647-042-5389: HIII

647-042-5389: HELLO

647-042-5389: Y/N

647-042-5389: do you not want to talk to me anymore?

647-042-5389: :(

647-042-5389: talk to you tomorrow

y/n: i am so sorry i was with ariana and i didn't check my phone

y/n: we were working on a song

y/n: then she just broke down and i took care of her

camila: hi omg

camila: is she okay?

y/n: idk but i'll be there for her

camila: that's good

camila: goodnight y/n

y/n: goodnight camila

I shut my phone off and felt the bed sink. I saw Ariana and smiled.

"Thank you for today" I heard her say. She sat beside me and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Anytime" I said kissing her forehead.

We spent the night joking and laughing and then went to sleep.