3

I got up earlier than expected and decided to make some breakfast. I checked the time and decided to facetime Ariana. It ringed a few times before her face popped up on the screen.

"Hi, did I wake you?" I asked studying her before continuing what I was doing.  "Kinda" she before giggling at me dancing weirdly. I stopped and continued cooking. I looked back at the phone to see her looking at something.

I looked around to see what she was looking at through the phone. I finally looked down to see my boobs. I blushed and got back to cooking.

"a little more touch my body"I mumbled and she must've heard because she said something along the lines of please do.

"So" I coughed out. "Wanna come over for breakfast?"I asked smiling at her. I looked at the phone again and saw she was cuddling Toulouse.

"Yeah sure" she said smiling at me. I heard growling and she sat up quickly then she wasn't in the camera anymore.

"Myron! No, those are my slippers, go to your chair!"I heard her say. I giggled and she popped in the camera's view and glared at me playfully.

"Can a few of my friends come over?" she asked as she continued to look at me.

"Yeah sure" I said repeating the line she said earlier. 

"I'll see you later, bye Y/n" she said before hanging up.

I went upstairs and got ready. Once I was done I went back downstairs and sat down and watched tv.

A few minutes I heard knocking and voices outside. I opened the door and almost fell backwards with all the people rushing in.

The last person to walk in was Ariana. She looked at me and smiled before giving me a hug. My heart sped up and I hugged back.

I smiled and kissed her cheek. Her eyes widened and she rushed into the kitchen.

"Hi Y/n" I heard a voice say. I looked beside me to see Camila.
"Hi" I said studying her. She was beautiful.

"Thank you" she said giggling. I facepalmed and looked away.

"You're welcome" I said smiling at her. "Show me your room" she said grabbing my hand. We headed up the stars and I opened my door and let her go in first.

"It's so pretty..like you" she mumbled before. "Thank you" I responded smiling.

After a few minutes of talking, laughing, singing, and dancing we decided to lay down and just talk about random things.

After that we didn't say anything for awhile. She turned to her side and looked at me. She started leaning in and so did I.

My phone ringed and interrupted us. I grabbed it, annoyed, and looked at the notifications on the screen.

ariana: how are you gonna invite people over and not hang with us

y/n: i am hanging with someone

ariana: who

y/n: camila

ariana: oh

ariana: you two have been up there for awhile..

ariana: well anyways come down we want to see you

y/n: you could just say you miss me :)

ariana: fine i miss you now come on down

y/n: fine fine

I grabbed my phone and got up. I looked at Camila and gestured towards the door. She got up and fixed her hair. I grabbed her hand and we went downstairs.

"Look who finally decided to come down"Victoria said smirking.

"We weren't doing anything"Camila said before glancing at me quickly. I blushed and looked down before squeezing her hand.

"Y/n come say hi to Frankie"Ariana said looking at us.

"Yeah come say hi to me bitch" He yelled through the phone.

I laughed before letting go of Camila's hand and heading towards Ariana.

I sat down and joked with the two for a few hours.

After the call ended Ariana opened snapchat and recorded herself. "God you're so fucking beautiful" I blurted out.

She looked at me and smiled before giggling. "So are you" she said before kissing my cheek. We sat there just staring at each other for what seemed like forever but I wasn't complaining.

"Y/n do you have any bananas?"Camila asked before coming over and sitting in my lap.

"Camila get your fatass off me" I whined before smacking her thighs.

"Then give me a banana dammit"she said groaning.

"They're on the counter fatass" I said smacking her ass. "Oh fuck" she said exaggerating before walking to the counter. I giggled and look back at Ari who was scrolling through her phone.

"So what are you up to?"I asked looking at her phone.

"Nothing" she said before moving her phone out of my view.

"Oh ok" I decided to leave her alone since she seemed like she wasn't in the mood. I went to go talk to her friends. They were really funny.

I took a picture of Courtney, Victoria and I. Then I took one of Ari who was making funny faces into her phone and then of Camila who was sitting on a stool eating a banana.

"Bitch stop eating all my fucking bananas" I said walking over to her. She whined before finishing that one.

"Fine" she said before getting up and throwing that one away. She swayed her hips a little. I sat there watching before biting my lip. She came back and sat down by me and put her hand on my thigh.

My phone ringed and I smiled once I saw who texted me.

ariana: sorry about earlier come back over here please

y/n: stop apologizing when you didn't do shit

ariana: sorry i mean um just come back over here

y/n: in a sec

I shut my phone off before kissing her cheek and then heading over to Ariana.

Once I sat down by her she kissed me all over my face. I blushed and kissed her back all over her face.

"Look at these lovebirds" Victoria said while recording us. I blushed and buried my face in her neck.

"Aww baby"she said making me freeze up. I smiled and removed my face from her neck. I looked up at her and smiled. She smiled back before pecking my forehead.

Her phone ringed and she frowned before smiling again. "Come with me to the studio?"she asked before looking at me with hope all over her face.

"Okay" I said smiling at her. Her eyes lit up and she smiled widely.

"Come on" I said getting up and holding my hand out. She grabbed it and I kissed her hand before squeezing it tightly.

"We're gonna go to the studio" Ariana announced to the others.

"I'll meet you out there"I whispered in her ear. She headed outside and the door closed behind her. I smiled thinking of the alone time I'd get with the beautiful girl.

"I trust y'all to stay here by y'all's selves without messing up anything" I stated truthfully giving them a smile. I headed over to Camila and hugged her.

"Give me your number"I said. I grabbed my phone from my back pocket. I let her enter her number and then rushed outside.

We got in the car and just sat there until she pulled off.

This was gonna be a long day.