#2: Sorting Hat

I'm going to make fun of all the houses, sorry not sorry babe.

_____________________________

Saiki walked through the great dining room (yes, that's his name) while thinking about the house he wants to be, Kusuke explained it to him a long time ago, the hat puts you where you decide, if you are clear, so he thought.

"I could stay in Ravenclaw, but it's full of characters obsessed with studying, what's wrong? Well, you say that because you don't read their thought"

"Ravenclaw members cannot accept any idiot" ("You don't decide that!")

"Who is part of our guild most be exceptional..." ("This is not Fairy Stories *")

"They must be smart enough to answer all the questions in the class, or correct them" ("That is to be annoying")

"Who between will study night and day without resting, or..." ("Why this is not Slytherin")

"A lot of stress. Then there is Slytherin"

"I hope you're not urging on the minds of other people Kusuo~"

"Kusuke is there, it is impossible to enter"

"Actually, it is not"

"Don't use telepathy. Then there is Gryffindor, everyone there is Hairo combined with Kaidou."

"So yes. Hufflepuff, everyone is quite nice and ordinary, absolutely every house treats them like babies, even Slytherin, it is the most ordinary, therefore, the most perfect for me ... also, the table has jelly of coffee"

"Saiki Kusuo" named Mc. Gonagall

"Hufflepuff" he said to the hat

"Eh? You're from Slytherin, even Ravenclaw is right for you, why-"

"Please?"The hat sighed ("Can you do that?") And shouted:

"HUFFLEPUFF"

_____________________________

*: Yes, Fairy Tails