°0.0°

0.0 |fire and blood|

TALES have been going around for years now. Songs about the breaker of chains, the unburnt or some even dare call her the mother of dragons. The last two titles are probably myths, is what most folk would tell.
Most around The Continent could believe of a person freeing slaves out of their chains, but when it came to the part where she's supposed to be unaffected by fire and has a dragon is too unbelievable.
Dragons are almost extinct after all.
How could a former slave girl come into possession of a dragon?

There is one though who knows the truth about the songs of fire and blood.
Geralt of Rivia was there the day the girl walked into the building set on fire were her dragon egg lay. He also witnessed the day she freed herself and many others from her masters.

Geralt of Rivia knows the complete truth aboit the princess of the lost kingdom of house Blackfyre. A king, cruel as he could be, stabbed into the heart, while his daughter was sold of to the highest bidder.
A kingdom once rich and beautiful was now a shameful burned down wasteland.

Years in excile as a slave taught the girl what kind of world she lived in. Once a life full of dreams, was now a nightmare.
And one storming night she found it.
A dragon egg. It was so old, it had turned to stone. But the girl hoped. The egg would lay in fire but nothing ever happened.
That was until she had enough and set the palace she worked for on fire. In despair for losing her last hope she stepped into the fire as well, not caring to live on.
The morning after she was still alive and all that remained of her former master could witness the naked woman cradling a newborn dragon.

That day her destiny became clear. Free everyone like her and make the masters pay. Free the world of its monsters.
Soon enough more songs would be sung as the breaker of chains slayed the master and freed the people.
Bards all across the country would prepare a song about the woman and her heroics.
She was loved by most, yet feared by almost all. But still there were some that would wish to see her in a grave.
But Valeria Blackfyre kept fulfilling her destiny.

She would take what was hers with fire and blood.