Chapter 1

I don't know what to put for the photo at the top, so it's probably gonna be memes upon memes ngl
~~~~~~~~
I grew up in a satanist family, not that I'm gonna complain about it though. It was surprisingly enjoyable, a "religion" as they put it that can be both calm and outgoing at the same time. My dad was out of the picture when I was very young, he was a warlock, a good one too. Mom said he was very talented and held a lot of power, but one day he just vanished, not a trace of himself left on earth, not even a spec of dust.

My mom, a witch, is just one of the people who made my powers stronger than they could ever be. The others being Cordelia Goode and Myrtle snow, my mom brought me to miss rubichaux's academy when I was just starting to understand my whole witch situation. While at the academy I've meet a ton of girls. They were all technically my sisters at that point. "Alright girls, dinner is ready" Cordelia said from down in the dining room. It was almost like a mini stampede coming down those stairs, we were all starving. We all sat down in our seats and started to eat.

A little while later we were all finished, we all said our thanks and split off into our rooms. I haven't seen my mom for quite a while, In fact I don't truly remember the last time I've seen her. My long brown hair, looked exactly like hers, and my eyes were apparently just like my dads. It was a Friday night so all midweek training would disappear into thin air. While walking to the bathroom I saw Mallory with a dead rose, she admired it for a second then turned it into a light blue color just like Zoe had taught us earlier on that week. She focused more and made all the roses fall and wilt yet again, but just like last time she brought it back to life, it was almost like a never ending cycle, kinda like hell if I'm being honest.

"That was amazing" I said to her while leaning on the doorframe, "Oh thank you, I didn't realize you were there" she said while giggling. "That reminds me, how are your powers doing, anything new?" I asked her, "Nothing new has come yet but I feel something may be coming soon, what about you?" She asked. "Same as you I guess, I almost feel as though a whole different person is inside of me just waiting to rise up and give me something new to work with" I said not thinking. "That's kinda satanic don't you think?" She said wearily, "Not necessarily, that might actually be true" I said while winking and walking out of the door.

I always had a bad feeling about Mallory, I don't know why but I feel like she'd do something that I'd definitely not like. Having a power to let you go into the past and change the future!? That's kinda scary don't you think. I pushed my thoughts to the back of my head and got ready for bed, I combed my hair, brushed me teeth, and got into some pyjamas. I just laid in my bed for a while wondering what type of conversation me and my mom would have if we were to see each other ever again. I eventually started to close my eyes and started to doze off.

I woke up with a groan, I checked the clock and it the time read 3:21. I got up and went to the bathroom to wake myself up. Nightly thoughts came into mind. My mom and my dad were extreme satanists, I was confused and quite frankly scared as a child of their "religion", but now I'm quite facilitated by it all. As I said before my dad was a worlock, but not as you think. According to my mom he had a multitude of abilities and I always wondered if they ever got passed down to me, It would be amazing to have something like that within me.

I went back to bed while my mind still wandering. I soon woke up to the ringing of my alarm going off, I didn't remember setting an alarm so I yet again checked what time it was. The clock must've been wrong, it was 3:30, there is no way I slept for that little time. I walked downstairs to get some water and maybe even down some melatonin for my nocturnal ass. While looking out at the night sky I heard the floorboards creaking extremely loud over at the front door. I walked over to see Madison all dressed up.

"What are you up to Hmm?" I said trying to contain my laughter. "None of your business bitch" Madison said sternly, "Wow even when she's getting ready to go fuck another guy, she's still a stone cold bitch" I said while rolling my eyes. "How do you even know I'm going to fuck someone anyway, I could be going out to get some food" she said, "First off we're witches, we have special abilities, hence why I can tell you're lying to me and that you're going out to fuck some good for nothing frat boy, it's called reading minds". "Listen here whore, you're a nobody, not even a homeless man would think for one second that you're good looking, I mean have you seen yourself!?" She said while making me walk backwards into the living room. "You have nothing on me, you're nothing but a lonely girl who'll never find love because she doesn't even put herself out into the world".

I could feel my blood boiling so much it could've been like soup cooking on a hot stove. But she didn't stop there, "What did you say you have? Depression, why don't you just kill yourself to knock the pain away" she said getting in my face, "Please stop" I said sternly. "Oh are we getting defensive hmm? I was in movies and you were only in them in your dreams, you are a good for nothing bitch who can't e-". Before she could say anything else I broke, it was like someone else was in my body. My eyes went pitch black, the lights started to flicker, the fire roaring into a huge flame, Madison forced upon the wall crying for help. Seeing her trying to escape my grip was enough to make me scream. I saw her try to get out and I let out a grueling screech enough to wake everyone up.

The noise of feet rushing down the stairs as I still had control over Madison, everyone was now seeing what was going on. "Nerissa, NERISSA!" Myrtle yelled as everything stoped, everything came back to me all at once. "Madison I'm so sor-" I said before she cut me off, "DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME" she said while going out the front door. "Girls get to bed, me, Cordelia, and Nerissa need to talk" Myrtle said lightly. "Nerissa you have been with us for a long time, and with what we've been seeing in you do for the time you've been here, we need to hold an emergency council meeting" Cordelia said, "What why? I didn't do anything wrong" I said. "You've had more flareups that come to your mind, the power you have is more of a warlock than a witch, some of the things you've done are more strong than any supreme could do. A level 4 warlock is as strong as a female witch supreme. We may have to send you somewhere else" she added on. "No, you can't do that to me" I said tearing up. "The 4 council members down at Hawthorne are all level 3's nobody has ever been a level 4. However we think if could be possible that one day you will turn into a level 4" Cordelia said sadly, "We have arranged for you to see your mother in the morning, conversate with her and relax for a while, that will get everything off of your mind" Myrtle said while smiling.

I nodded my head and went back to sleep. My alarm would wake me up at 8 to see my mom at 9, everything was rushing into my head at once and I didn't know how to feel about it. I doze off trying to think of what would happen in my future after this whole mess has ended.
~~~~~~~
1467
Yay! Chapter 1 finished, I hope you enjoyed it so far. I have quite a lot planned for this book so I'm excited for you to see what happens!
Love you all ❤️