Chapter 14

This is after coco's death and apparently I decided he fell for another woman so uh
~~~~~~~~~
We had been at the Beckley, West Virginia Outpost for a few days now and Michael has already taken a fall for a whore of a woman. She wasn't even a witch or had any relationship with our type. He was the antichrist for god sake he needed somebody who understood him, not just a blonde bimbo who wanted to shoot up herion for the rest of her life with his fathers permission. He was talking to everyone from the Outpost in the library. That's when I saw him he was tall, had brown hair, and seemed very sophisticated. I wouldn't make the same mistake as Cordelia and fall in love with a witch hunter, he seemed much more proper rather than Michael.

"Who are you?" Michael asked the man, "My name is Duncan Shepherd" he said softly. "And why haven't seen you walking around this bunker yet?" He asked him, "Stop being so rude Michael" I said nudging his shoulder. He gave me a glare and carried on waiting for an answer. "I haven't been feeling the best lately, so I was on bed rest" he said smartly. "Well Duncan... why don't you tell me a bit about yourself seeing as I hadn't had the pleasure in meeting you before". "Well my mother is Annette Shepherd, she is extremely good friends with Claire Underwood or in other words our president. I helped her a lot but she didn't make it after the blast"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

268 words

idk just piece it together in your mind