Chapter 7

Hello whores. Hope we're all ready for WW3
(Also this chapter is gonna be a long one)
~~~~~~~~~
Michael's POV
Nerissa walked over to me. "Who are the others?" I asked her, "You don't want to know. It would hurt you" She said looking at me. "Follow the rest of the girls, me and Ms. Supreme need to have a little talk" I said sarcastically. "You disgust me" She said as she walked past Cordelia. She needed to head back to the coven and clean herself up. I walked over to the 3 other posts to see who they were. I was disturbed to find out who they were. The first body was Ariel, the second body was Baldwin... and the third body... was Ms. Mead. I couldn't help but cry. Who wouldn't when you've just lost one of the people who raised you. It was quiet until Cordelia spoke up. "It's over. We know who you are. Your allies are all dead. You failed" she spat at me, "I've already proven to you that I can defy death. I'm just gonna bring her back. And when I do, my Ms. Mead will stand by me as we watch you die" I said through my tears.

"You can certainly go to hell, but you wont find her there" she stated. "What have you done?" I asked, "Her soul is hidden by a spell only I can break. You'll never see her again. You're alone" she said still keeping calm. "I'm never alone. I have my father" I said to her, "Where is he now? Why did he let this happen? You don't have to follow this path your father laid out for you can write your own destiny. You can still turn away. There's humanity in you. I see it. If you come with me, maybe we can find it. Together" she said as she reached out her hand. I took it but pulled her close to me. "Somehow, some way, I am gonna bring her back. And then I'm gonna kill every last one of you" I said walking away. I didn't know where I would go but I was going somewhere.

I went into a flat woodland area and attempted to talk to my father. "I'm not going any further. Father, tell me what to do, and I'll do it. I'm not leaving this circle until you talk to me. They're gone. The warlocks, my Ms. Mead, almost Nerissa. Burned alive at the stake by the witches. Until nothing was left but ash and smoke. You tell me what to do... or you let me die here.

~Four day's later~
I hadn't heard anything from my father. Absolutely nothing. I was hungry, dehydrated, and in need of sleep. But I stuck to my words. I wasn't leaving this circle until he answered me. My head was pounding so much that I feel like I've started to see things. I heard a child's laugh from behind me, "Would you like a grape Fanta?" A little bit asked. "No, I'm on a mission" I slurred, "you're hungry. You need nourishment. Take an apple. It's so juicy. It's so juicy" A little girl said. "I have to talk to my father" I stammered to her, "You don't have- you don't have to do anything. All are welcome. Come to the light" she said to me.

"Leave me alone" I said turning away from her. "Why you do this to me? You left me to die. To burn. To burn. I'm afraid. I'm afraid" Ms. Mead said, "You're not real. None of this is re-real" I said shakily. "Don't listen to her. You've done a great job" Anton said, "No. I failed. I'm lost. I don't understand my purpose". "You're everything we expected. The Alpha and the Omega. Who is, who was, and who is to come" he said before it tried to strangle him. "Liar!", Anton was then replaced by some sort of Angel. "God loves you" he said making me fall onto my back.  I heard a goat bleat from behind me. "Are you my father?" I asked it before stabbing it to death and ripping off its horns. "What do you want from me?! What am I supposed to do?! Fuck am I supposed to do?" I shouted

I finally left the circle and got out of the woods. I was walking down an alleyway when I saw an upside down cross. I got curious so I followed it and it led me to a man sitting on a stool outside a door. I walked with a limp and tried to get to him as quick as I could. "You lost?" He asked me. All I could do was shrug, I didn't even know what the fuck I was doing or what I was meant to be doing. He opened the door and I walked in to hear chanting. "People. Listen the fuck up. Just because we have a president who's a total douchenozzle and global warming is getting worse, that doesn't mean you can sit here on your lazy asses and holler out a few "Hail Satans". You think the end-time's just gonna show up like a herpes sore?" I heard a voice say.