HYUNJIN'S POV

Seungmin and I chatted for hours in that cafe, jumping from topic to topic and getting to know each other a hell of a lot better. I learned that most of the things he owns are purple, which I think is absolutely adorable. 

I had insisted on driving him home which he agreed to eventually, and we'd spent the whole time blasting Day6 songs. By the time we got to his house, it was dark out and the rain began pummeling down on us, leading Seungmin to drag me inside his house.

Once inside, he told me that I could stay until the rain stopped, which I thanked him for. "You know," I suddenly said, after we'd gotten comfortable on the couch, watching Frozen 2, "Jeongin must be on some sort of drugs. He said he's going to try and prove to me that you're my soulmate."

"Really?" He asked, his voice slightly breaking and his face going red, "Why?"

I shrugged my shoulders, looking back at the TV Screen, "He said we'd be a total 'power couple' or something like that." Seungmin laughed a little. "Felix said the same thing. He deffo believes that we're soulmates."

Laughing it off, we continued to watch the movie. That is until someone came down the stairs, disturbing us. "Yo, Seungmin!" A voice interrupted, making the boy beside me jump with fright, "When are you going to make a move on that Hyunj—" Before the guy could finish, Seungmin shot up from the couch and threw himself on him, covering his mouth.

"Hyung! I told you to keep your mouth shut about that! Especially when I have friends over!" 

Raising an eyebrow, I watched as Seungmin let go of who I assumed was his brother and sit back down, his face bright red. "Ah, sorry. I didn't know you had anyone over," The guy then turned to me and smiled, a similar one to Seungmin's, "I'm Wonpil, Min's older brother."

I smiled back, sitting up properly, "I'm Hwang hyunjin, a new friend of Seungmin's." Wonpil's eyes widened before he smirked, looking at the boy beside me. "So, this is—"

"HUSH!" He yelled, jumping back on him to shut him up. 

a/n; sorry for lack of updates lately, ive been working on chewing gum and levanter