𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

Third person's POV

Todoroki is sitting in a cold apartment.. All alone.. Skribbling and sketching something so fast, you can't follow it with your eyes.. Grinding and smiling here and there, as rain pours down from the black window.

Todoroki's POV

That fucker, Shigaraki always goes shopping and stuff, he once even met up with my property.. It angers me even just thinking about how he could wrap those cold fingers around my love's slim neck... I want to go out too sometimes, maybe have a pumpkin spice latte, look around the mall.. I surely wanna go out.. But I need to know my prince's location.. I wonder.. Is he going out with someone? Maybe a really pretty girl, with long blonde hair, and an amazing quirk.. If that's so, I would slice her throat open and drink her blood in front of his eyes. Or is he gay? Maybe even at the moment he's having sex with Bakugou, or sleeping alone in his little place.. I want to, I need to know.. I have to get in action, before some lowlife ,,hero" steals him from me.. Tomorrow, I am going to the mall..
...
I spend my days worrying sick, I need to watch every single step of him..
But I've been gone for 3 years now.. It's not the time to get caught.. But in the end, who am I even kidding, they can see me, but they will never be able to catch me..
As I was thinking, this dumb useless burnt piece of shit, Dabi walked up to me...
,,Still thinking about your little sex-slave-hero?"
Dabi said, as if I was just about to fuck up that egoistical purple face of his
,,I indeed am. In fact, I am gonna investigate in the mall tomorrow."
,,There's no point in doing that you dumb fucker, that guy has a crazy strong quirk, you couldn't even lift him up."
,,Shut the fuck up, I'll surely catch him.. He won't turn away after he just saw his long-lost boyfriend once again, am I right?"
,,Do what you want, I don't give two shits about your kinky desires"

Still thinking about how I was going to catch Deku, I walked in the kitchen, and turned on the TV.
,,What are you doing up this late Todoroki-chan?"
I heard that little whore, Himiko say.
,,None of your business, asshole"
As I was just looking out of the window, the shining dark stars, I heard something from the news..
,,Our rising hero, Deku just saved 11 child in a burning hospital! We surely can say....-"
That's him..! My baby! Aww, saving those pathetic human beings, that's cute..
Alright, I'll go get the chloroform...