𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8

Third person's POV

,,Now that's what I'm talking about. Good boy!"
He smirked, and went off.
,,Let's talk about the details and rules now, baby"
———————————
Izuku gulped as Todoroki stared at him, deeply, then began to explain.
,,First of all, if you do something like this scream-cry anger burst-out, I'm really gonna fuck you up.
Second of all, if any of those lowlife scumbags come and try to do something with you, shout.
The rules are simple;
-Don't disobey me
-Don't go out of this room
I mean, not like you could but if you would escape somehow, I'd cuff you up and do some really unholy things that you would NEVER forget
-You see, besides your room's bathroom door if you have noticed, there's another door with a red ,,T.S." mark on it. DON'T GO IN.
Those are my rules."
Deku seemed worried, then again, burst-out crying.
,,Wait, what's wrong now?"
Todoroki became angry and bothered.
,,I-I wanna g-go home!"
He whined out, and continued crying.
Todoroki kneeled, and then hugged him.
,,Shhh, It's fine. Stop crying. I'll treat you like the princess you are, so please, don't be so sad, baby"
Deku stopped sobbing, and breathed heavily. He calmed down a little. But he was so upset, he didn't realize something. While Todoroki hugged him, he put a collar on his neck. It wasn't an ordinary collar. It was a shock collar.
As Deku got back into his own mind, the realization hit him harder than Bakugou in 7th grade.
Todoroki looked at him, deep in the eye as he was crouching in front of him again.
He had that glance what pierced trough any wall, in the act of Izuku, he tried to hold back the painful sobbing and whimpering.
He was in so much misery and despair, but no matter what his kidnapper told him, the thoughts about escaping were still twirling around his mind.
Todoroki was always sadistic and everybody knew that so Deku's pain was obviously his pleasure,
He grabbed Deku's inner thighs, which resulted in a breathy gasp from the poor captured boy.
Was this sexual?
It was definitely sexual.
,,It's okay baby, I'm here."
Todoroki said to him in the softest, sweetest voice.
,,W-why did y-you p.. put that o-on me?"
Izuku asked, still trembling in fear from all the possibilites of getting hurt right now.
,,Baby, stop trembling. You don't have to be afraid, I promise I won't harm you if you obey me."
Deku didn't seem to be too calmed from this statement.
,,Look, I have some business to do, just stay here. Not like you could go anywhere though."
With that, Todoroki went out of the room, without noticing that he didn't lock the door.

Time skip to 1 hour later
Deku's POV
,,I-I'm starting to get kinda bored.. He didn't tie me up, so that means I can move around in this room right?"
Deku thought as he started wandering around the room, just checking everything. But he accidentally tripped, and got caught in the doorknob, realizing that it was open.
,,What?! B-but I even heard it lock..?
Maybe, he just wants to test me if I'll go out and is actually waiting for me outside..
W-wait.. Who am I kidding? HE JUST FORGOT TO LOCK THE DOOR!"
As he considered this fact, his heart started beating like crazy, his breath started to get heavy again.
,,THIS MUST BE MY CHANCE TO ESCAPE!
I JUST NEED TO FIND THE EXIT, AND THEN SHOUT HARD ENOUGH!"

Third person's POV
With hesitating a little, he opened the door, and looked at the big hallway. It wasn't that old, but definitely wasn't modern either. It was just a plain hallway.
What he didn't know that it was a building with 5 floors, and he was on top floor.
He started walking down on the hallway, noticing a lot of doors.
,,I shouldn't open these, should I?..
They probably are locked...
But if my door wasn't locked...
No, I don't wanna pull an alarm or anything, I should just keep walking. That's probably the safest option.."
He continued walking until he saw a staircase.
,,What?! There's more floors? But I didn't see a staircase going up.. That must mean I'm on the highest floor.."
Without doubt he started to go down the stairs, until he arrived on another floor. Carelessly walking forward, he saw somebody.
He got scared again, trembling and freezing on the spot, trying not to make any noise.
The figure noticed him right away, and started to walk towards him.
,,Crap, no NO!
COME ON, MOVE! JUST RUN ALREADY!"
He started running the fastest that he could.
No use though.
The figure he saw earlier was faster. He catched up to him in seconds, grabbing his hips and pulling him in, pinning his hands in the air, making him completely powerless.
It was Dabi.
,,Hey there little guy, did Todoroki let you out?"
He asked while smirking.
Deku strugglet to get out of his grip, but gave up.
,,Don't waste your energy trying to run away, just answer me. Or is it that you escaped?"
,,P-p-please DON'T TELL HIM!"
He got so scared his legs gave out, still trembling and panting in fear he thought he was gonna collapse.
Dabi pinned him against the wall in the hallway, bending over to look in his eyes.
,,You really are terrified, how come though? Did Todoroki harass you that much?"
,,PLEASE JUST LET ME GO, IF HE SEES ME HE'S DEFINITELY GOING TO KILL ME!"
Deku still tried to push him away, but with one of his arms broken, Dabi didn't even flinch.
,,Ah, I see, so that was the scream about a few days ago. He's cruel, isn't he?
He said as he put a hand up in Deku's oversized hoodie, lightly scratching his back up to his spine, making his breath even heavier. That didn't stop Izuku from moving around, still fighting for his freedom.
,,You're a feisty one, aren't you?"
,,L-LET ME GO!"
Deku attempted to slap him away with his remaining hand.
He still wasn't a match for Dabi, as he grapped his wrist and bited down on it.
,,G-guh! S-stop!"
,,Now that I think of it, I really could piss of Shoto if I dirtied you a littlebit..
I wonder.. Will your mind break before I break your body?
In any case, better start praying, Izuku Midoriya."
—————————————————
Heyy! It's author-chan here 😳👉👈
This chapter became a littlebit longer than I planned it
to be, but oh well. 😅 Things are starting to spice up
from here now. Thanks for the support and the recommendations, I love to read ur comments
and they keep me inspired 🥺💓
Please stay safe and home, the next chapter is coming really soon!😚💕