𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7

Todoroki's POV
When I was done ,,breaking him in" a littlebit, I bandaged him up, and tought it would be time for me to check on those nasty bastards downstairs.
,,What's up Touya?"
I asked Dabi, because he was the first one I saw when I went down.
,,What's with that high pitched scream, looks like you're having fun"

,,Yeahh, I'm having a hell of a time. He's kinda disobedient tough, he did everything I told him when he was my boyfriend"

,,You know, I'm sure he is scared. He can act the stiff dude stuff, like he's a pro hero and everything, but still,
I checked up on him just for fun when you were away doing something, he was trembling."

,,You did what?
Don't dare to touch him or I will rip your fingers off."

,,Yeah, I'd like to see that, you pussy."
Then suddenly, Tomura and Toga walked in.

,,Awww, is Izuku here? I want to see him!"

,,Shut the fuck up, he's mine. You can watch the pictures I took of him while he was screaming tho."
Tomura interrupted Toga-
,,So what's with the screaming? You really are kinky, man"

,,B r u h, it would be no fun if he stayed silent all the time. Even when we were dating back in highschool, during sex he just wouldn't make a single noise, except for some special spots in him"

,,I bought some meds that can help with these kind of people, you can have some"

,,Don't make me laugh, have you heard that vocal line? I can make him loud without all your bullshit pills, It's just kinda hard."

Third person's POV
As Todoroki decided that he had enough of the chit-chat, he went in some other rooms in the building, picking up some pretty interesting stuff, then leaving it in the draver of his desk. He started making his way to Izuku's room, and then stopped in front of the door. He was curious about what Deku was doing alone in that room, so he peeked in the door's little window.
He saw him trembling, with a blank stare, sitting in a chair all tied up.
Then he let himself in.
When Izuku heard the door clicking, he shivered. Their eyes met, and he looked completely terrified.
Shoto crouched down, and looked deep in his eyes.
,,Aww come on, baby, don't be so scared. If you do what I say next time,
I won't hurt you."
Izuku gulped.
,,I'm tired of your dumb kinky things, I just wanna go home! Kacchan, Ochako and everybody is waiting for me!"
He then started tearing up.
,,You are still thinking about that guy? He's a completely mad, what do you like so much about him?"
He said this, suprisingly calm.
,,That's none of your goddamn business!"
Todoroki definetly wasn't happy with that answer-
He got up, and started leaving kisses and bites on the back of Izuku's neck
,,What are y-y-you doi- gg-ah!"
Just as Shoto remembered, that spot drived Deku crazy, so he was pleased to hear those moans.
,,So, where did that fucking bastard touch you, huh?"
Izuku stayed silent.
,,S-s-stop and talk to me, atleast let me know what the fuck do you want if you keep me here all tied up!"

,,Look honey, you're my property now. If you do what I say I won't hurt you."

,,BUT I DON'T WANNA FUCK AROUND WITH YOU ANYMORE! IM TOTALLY TIRED OF YOUR KINKY BULLSHIT!"
Todoroki got mad again. He just went completely silent, and it was enough to make Deku shivered.

,,I-I'm s-so s-s-sorry! I p-promise it wont happen a-a-again!"

,,Now that's what I'm talking about. Good boy!"
He smirked, and went off.
,,Let's talk about the details and rules now, baby"

————————
Heeey, It's me, the author! Hope you liked this chapter, please vote if you did!
I always accept and consider recommendations, please feel free to give some ideas! Stay home and safe! Have a nice day!💞