𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9

DABI'S POV
As I bit down on his wrists, I noticed the bruises from chains, and some ropes I guess..
His face seems totally tired and overwhelmed, poor little thing probably went trough a lot of things...

How sad. What I'm gonna do now is sadder tough.
-
DEKU'S POV

Oh god, OH GOD, OH GOD
IF TODOROKI SEES ME DOING THIS FOR SURE HE IS GOING TO KILL ME..-
,,G-gah!"

THIRD PERSON'S POV
As Deku was caught off-guard by Dabi teasing him by groping his inner thigh.-
,,I bet you're probably thinking about what Shoto will do to you if he finds out, huh?
Well the truth is, I'm exactly doing this to see his angry reaction. So stay still and moan as loud as you want."

Dabi said while he started to kiss Deku's neck trying to find some sweet spots.
He became kinda pissed after a while because Izuku supressed his voice really good yet his hands were up pinned in the air.
Then he went to the back of his neck.
,,H-hah!"
Deku let out an unexpected breathy gasp,

Dabi smirked.
,,Ah, found it."

He said as he started to get rough on that exact spot resulting in gasps and moans from Izuku that progressively get louder with every bite.

,,S-s-stop, please! H-he's gah! gonna k-kill me..!"

,,Aww, but we are just getting started babyboy.."
Dabi spoke in the act of "accidentally" biting that sweet spot harder.

,,ah!"

,,Wait.- Don't tell me..
Are you a masochist?"
Dabi grinned as he finally understood what to do in order to make Izuku louder.
He put a hand on Deku's neck squeezing it, digging a nail into that sensitive little part on his neck.

,,NO! P-please s-ah!-STOP!"
Deku tried to yell, but his moans and gasps were heavier and louder than his actual voice.

,,For a while there, I was really worried, you know?"

Dabi said while taking off Izuku's underwear-

,,I was already on finding a spot to bury you, you REALLY looked like you weren't gonna wake up in the first few days you got here.
But I also feel a little pity, since i'm a human too, you know..
To be honest I would help you escape but the thing is that when I took a closer look at you I understood why Shoto likes you so much. I'm extremely sorry but you're getting raped anyways so I don't think you really should care about who does it tho. So feel free to think about whoever you like, it might feel better but it doesn't change the fact that you're powerlessly being kidnapped and raped at the same time."

Dabi smirked, and told this little novel to his victim.

,,B-b-but hngh~
why are you doi-guh~ this to m-me..?
You're g-gonna g-get us bot-agh~ in trouble!"

Deku said while he drooled, moaned and shaked rapidly at the same time, not seeming to understand that all the burnt nugget wanted to do is to piss of Todoroki.

,,Aww, you still don't understand? You're adorable. If Todoroki sees me fucking you in a hallway he'll surely go psycho, and it's really entertaining to watch him break down. Also bonus points if you're into it so I had to investigate your sweet spots a little."

As Dabi was talking to make Deku zone out a little, the next time Deku came back to his world of thoughts he was already being given hickeys and bite marks on his inner thigh, which clearly hurt a little, because his assaulter knew REALLY well what he was doing.

,,I came down here hoping to see an even cuter version of you, but its just the same stiff reactions. What can Todoroki do to you that makes you drool and scream so loud that I hear it down here too?
Speaking about stiff things, something has been kinda stiff here for a long time now. Perhaps you were imagining something dirty earlier?"

Dabi smirked, knowing that sweet-talking had its own effect on Izuku. Just as he tought, the smaller boy became all red from his words.

,,P-p-please stop! Y-you're making m-me u-u-uncomfortable..!"

,,Oh please, that was my whole point darling. Look tho, it's really entertaining to watch you get all blushy and shy from the slightest bit of teasing.
Also, you should call me daddy."

Dabi said as he started making his hand's way down to Deku's bare, hopelles ass-

,,W-WHAT?! EXCU—-"

Deku was cut off by a finger sliding in him.

,,Shhh, baby boy. You know, if you refuse to call Shoto that, even though he has a hard dominance and daddy kink, and he hears you scream that to me, it will be like the biggest insult to him EVER."

His assaulter was a well-tought man, smart and a hard-worker, he also planned this pretty simply, but it was working, because Izuku is a simple guy.

,,See, if you start moaning daddy loudly, maybe I won't put the real thing in."

Dabi said, while fingering Deku's ass now with two fingers in.

,,Gy-gyah!! GUH,~~ agh!....
d-
d-da—
dadd-
AGH, DADDY, DADDY PLEASE STOP, NYAH~"

Dabi seems really satisfied with this, hoping Shoto would walk in soon to see how what  2 weeks took him, and how Dabi broke him in in 45 minutes.
...

...

...

...
,,H-huh?"

Deku said, seeing a familiar figure.

,,WHAT-!
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DABI, I TOLD YOU THAT I'D KILL YOU IF YOU TOUCHED HIM—!"

——————————-
To be continued...
———————————
Hiiii!🥺✌️✨
It's author-chan here!
I'm sorry, I took kinda a long time to upload again..😅
Thank you for all the support on this story!!🥺💖💖
Since it's summer vacation, I'll try to write new chapters more frequently!   🐸
See you next time!🧚‍♀️✨🌸
(also, get ready, the next chapter will be intense.😌)