CHAPTER 7

"Hold up. I died?" Taehyung deadpanned.

Hoseok nodded.

"Yeah...weird right?"

"Totally."

When they helped Tae get back up on his feet he saw Jungkook stand right infront of him.

Averting his eyes.

Taehyung was about to ask him why he looked so down but before he could Jungkook wrapped his hands around Taehyung and gave the other a hug.

To everyone's surprise Jungkook didn't crush Taehyung.

It was a soft hug and Jungkook leaned his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Are you okay Jungkook?" Taehyung asked clearly shocked that Jungkook was actually hugging him.

"I THOUGHT YOU DIED!" Jungkook said with tears in his eyes.

"Well I'm all good now right?"

Jungkook sniffled.

"I guess."

Jimin was still a little in shock.

As he stood there looking at Taehyung his pitch black hair started to gently fade and his blonde hair was all that one could see.

His brown eyes returned but were hard to see under the tears that were forming.

He ran to Taehyung, giving him a hug from behind.

"TAEHYUNG! NEVER DIE AGAIN OKAY!" Jimin said holding tightly onto Taehyung's waist.

"I can't make any promises." Taehyung smiled.

Quickly Taehyung grabbed Jungkook with one arm and Jimin with his other arm and pulled them both into a group hug.

"It doesn't matter anymore guys. I'm just happy that you guys care about me this much." Taehyung said making Yoongi lift an eyebrow.

"Hold up Taehyung, who ever said I cared?" Yoongi said crossing his arms.

"Oh please, we all saw you cry Yoongi." Hoseok said, rolling his eyes.

Yoongi rolled his eyes back and just went back to sit against a tree. Jin walked up to Taehyung.

"Hey. Guess who saved your life with his new power." Jin said doing a little dance.

"Namjoon?" Taehyung teased.

"NO YOU ZOMBIE! I DID!" Jin said making the others laugh.

"Thank you mom." Taehyung said before dragging Jin into the hug as well.

"Hey Taehyung I'm sorry again." Jungkook said looking down.

"For what?"

"You know...for killing you and stuff." Jungkook said starting to blow up his cheeks.

"It's okay. You didn't know you were that strong."

Jungkook blinked.

"For someone who just got resurrected from the dead, you're really chill."

Jimin smacked Jungkook on the back of the head, causing the boy to swing around and give him the WTF face.

Jimin scoffed.

"Don't say stuff like that idiot."

"Guys what time is it?" Hoseok asked looking at the sky that was starting to get a little dark as the sun was setting.