CHAPTER 15

Jimin groaned as he opened his eyes seeing a dark night sky through a bunch of branches and leaves.

He tried getting up but his sides and stomach hurt. "Ah shit. So this is what it feels like to get period cramps." he mumbled.

He looked around and saw someone laying beside him. He quickly jolted up forgetting the pain he felt earlier.

Jimin tried catching a glimpse of the person next to him. He crawled closer and came to the conclusion that it was Taehyung.

He wasn't that flustered because Taehyung was asleep and not able to witness his gay panic.

He leaned in closer to Tae's face, admiring the sight.

"Looks so soft." Jimin whispered. Taehyung's eyes shot open making Jimin scream like a chipmunk whose parachute won't open.

Taehyung automatically started screaming as well combining his low scream with Jimin's high pitched one.

"WHAT ARE YOU SCREAMING ABOUT!?"

"I DON'T KNOW!"

"WELL THEN LET'S STOP!"

"OKAY!"

They were silent for only a few seconds before they broke out into laughter. Taehyung sat up straight and looked at Jimin's wounded face.

"Are your bruises still aching?"

Jimin suddenly felt the pain shooting through his body making him ball up on the ground.

Taehyung rushed over to him, holding him in his arms. "Shit. Jungkook got you good."

"What do you mean he got me good? Did he do something to me?" Jimin asked looking perplexed. Taehyung shot up an eyebrow and light pushed Jimin back.

"You mean you don't remember?"

"No. Not really. I don't even know how I got here. Or why I have these bruises."

"Well first of all you attacked Jungkook first."

Jimin's eyes widened as he heard Taehyung say something he did not expect.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN! I THINK I'D REMEMBER THAT HAPPENING!"

Taehyung placed his hand on Jimin's head and gave him a reassuring look. Jimin claimed down and took a few breathes.

"Sorry Taehyung. You can finish. Tell me what happened." Jimin said sounding more relaxed then a few seconds ago.

Taehyung nodded.

"Okay so you tackled Jungkook making him fall to the ground groaning and then you were like Wanna see what I'm capable of Kookie which I thought was a little sexual but whatever. So he threw you against a bigass tree but you got up like it was nothing which I thought was totally cool. Then the two of you fist fighted like BOSSES making the ground shake and shit. It was hectic but eventually Jungkook knocked you out making your hair turn blonde again."

Jimin's mouth was hanging open as he heard the unbelievable story Taehyung was talking about. Jimin didn't even remember any of that happening.

What's happening to me and why can't I remember any of this happening?

"But how did I end up here?" Jimin asked looking around finally realizing it was Taehyung's treehouse.

"Well it was getting late and you were still knocked out cold. Soooo I decided to take you home. But then my stupidass finally realized, wait I don't know where Jimin lives, so I brought you back here and waited for you to wake up. But then I started feeling sleepy so I decided to close my eyes for a few minutes. Turns out I decided to close my eyes for a few hours because it's already 10:30-ish." Taehyung said looking at the night sky.

Jimin looked at his watch and almost had a stroke.

"My parents are gonna kill me! Oh shit. What am I gonna do?!" he yelled sounding more scared then ever.

Taehyung chuckled a little and grabbed Jimin by the shoulders. "Don't worry I storted that out already."

Jimin shot Taehyung with a 'the fuck you do now?' look making Taehyung chuckle.

"Okay okay. I borrowed your phone and unlocked it with your fingerprint. Then I messaged your mom that you and I were gonna have a study night at my place. So I gave here the address of a house in this really nice neighborhood I saw once and told her she had to bring you clothes and stuff. So I super ran over there and waited for her to show. Then I got your stuff had a little chat with her, she's real nice by the way, and ran back here."

Taehyung pointed at a bag that was hanging on a thick branch making Jimin aigh in relief.

"You're an angel Taehyung." Jimin muttered loud enough to hear.

Taehyung felt his face get hotter, but he just thought it was the summer breeze that would occasionally flow through the night sky.

Jimin fell on the pillow he played on and sighed again.

He looked over at Taehyung who was slightly touching his face. Jimin blushed as he thought about a night with Taehyung in his treehouse.

Only dirty thoughts came to his mind making him slap his face continuously. Taehyung noticed that and started to laugh.

"Did Jungkook hit you THAT hard Chimmy?" making Jimin blush even more.

"Are you feeling hot to?" Tae asked as he saw Jimin's red cheeks.

Jimin nodded his head fast trying to hide the fact that he is having an emotional panic attack.

Taehyung layed next to Jimin and they started to make talk about all the weird happenings that occurred this week.

Jimin finally had enough courage to hint out his feeling.

"Hey Tae...remember that day when I was almost floated into space?"

"Of course. How could I forget. The about if stress I felt that day was enough to make me go bald."

"Haha...well when you gave me the advice to think happy thoughts to make us go back to the ground...I giggled remember."

"Yeah and it sounded so cute."

"Well I was thinking about...I-I was thinking about...y-you."

Taehyung's heart started to beat faster. His hands started to get sweatier and his face got hotter.

He could feel the lump in his throat when he wanted to start talking.

"Of-ofcourse you were thinking about m-me. We were talking to each other at that m-moment. I was thinking about you to." Taehying said knowing he stuttered way to much.

Jimin laughed at his answer.

"Yeah you're right Tae. That was probably the reason."

Taehyung felt like his heart was kicked multiple times. That was not the answer he wanted.

But he laughed it off anyway. After all...he's used to laughing his pain away.

"See I'm always right Chimmy. Well...goodnight then. Sleep tight don't let those damn mosquitoes bite." Taehyung playfully punched Jimin's arm and faced his back to Jimin.

"Goodnight Tae I lov-. I mean, I'm loving this view." Jimin said mentally slapping his forehead.

"Haha me too." Taehyung answered before hearing nothing but crickets and active birds.

He looked over at Jimin who was blushing like a shy school girl. Taehyung smiled, turning to face Jimin who was mentally cussing himself out.

Taehyung booped the boy's nose.

"You look like a tomato."

Jimin pouted, lightly punching Taehyung in the face. Making a 'boof' sound with his mouth after the punch hit.

"That's not nice Tae."

"It's not mean either."

Jimin laughed.

"Touché."