My New Coworker

"Um... you're McKenzie right?" He asks. Wow does everyone around here know my name? "Now how do you know my name?" I ask laughing. "I went to one of your shows with Nick." He chuckles as well "You're pretty funny and not too hard to look at either" he winks. I fail to hide my blushing. "Well what are you doing here you're already on the show?" I ask. "Nick told me he invited you and I was hoping to run into you actually." He steps out towards me and the door he'd been holding shut behind him. "Oh." I chuckle "Well here I am." He smiles "Yeah here you are. Speaking of which why aren't you in there?" He points inside. "Oh, um Nick told me that as far as he was concerned I had a private audition and killed it." "Oh. Well at least you don't have to go through the stress of auditions and" he extends his hand "let me formally introduce myself. I'm Reggie." I shake his hand "I'm McKenzie. But you already knew that." We both chuckle. "Do you want to like, I don't know, get out of here." He says looking down at his shoes, which coordinated with his outfit of course. "Um, sure." I say and we begin walking. "Lets take my car." He offers and leads me toward a black Honda Accord. Practical. When we get to his car, he opens my door for me and closes it behind me, then gets in on his side. As he pulls out of the parking lot I ask "Where are we going?" "It's a surprise." He replies smiling "just sit back and enjoy the ride."