The crew

We get inside and everyone is in there. Justina, DC, Karlous, Chico, Hitman, everyone. There's also some people I've never seen before. Holding Con's hand I follow him to meet the crew. Before he can introduce me Hitman Holla yells out "Yoooo Reggie is this that McKenzie girl you been geeking about?" I chuckle and look at Con "so you've been geeking over me?" He smiles "maybe just a little."

I meet all the cast members I had watched on tv. The whole cast was so welcoming. Nick welcomes me with open arms again. Chico is just as I imagined, the biggest clown but a gentle giant. DC's onscreen energy is even crazier in person. Hitman instantly treated me like a little sister. Justina though, I don't think she liked me much.

"Hi I'm McKenzie!" I say to Justina. "I know" she says and continues looking at her phone. "Uhh okay" I look at Reggie from across the room. He looks up from his conversation with Karlous and Chico and our eyes catch. He nods his head beckoning me over. I walk away from Justina who chuckles once I leave then turns to a Wild n Out girl and whispers something. Once I reach Reggie he puts his hand on the small of my back and begins telling a small crowd of his castmates about how our day together had gone. I look back over towards Justina and see her glaring at Reggie and I. In that moment I realize that I have a problem on my hands.