onsra

Onsra – Boro language of India
(m.) Loving for the last time; that bittersweer feeling you get when you know a love won't last.

˜"*°•.˜"*°•  ———————•°*"˜.•°*"˜

It did not matter anymore

It did not matter anymore. It just did not matter to him anymore.

—————

"Hey! Wait up Eren!"

The brunette stopped walking and turned around to look at the running young woman. A young woman per say, she had been his companion for the last decade of his life, since he was ten and now that he is a young man nearing his twenties.

"Hurry up, we don't have much time." Eren stated a bit cold, but nonetheless soft. "The auroras are going to show up any second now."

The young woman, [Name], panted as soon as she reached the young man. Nonetheless, she smiled at him, while trying to catch her breath.

'How does he walk so fast?' She thought as a small frown passed her face.

The breeze of the night swirled her long cream-colored skirt and her cardigan like cherry blossoms dancing in the winds that bestow upon it. It felt fresh to her skin, feeling the coldness of the midnight air that surrounds her and Eren.

'Freedom that hopefully someday we will have it in the hands of Paradis.' Eren said to himself mentally. Emotionless eyes wandering from grass to trees to anything that can distract him from thinking the ugly future of this cruel world.

She and Eren started walking again, though the tall male walking a bit fast, so he was a tad bit in front of her like he was acting as a shield to guard the young woman following him close behind.

Eren's hair, now longer, not as it was four years ago swirled along with the breeze. He sighed, remembering the hell that his mind had been through ever since he saw his father's basement. That damn basement. It changed his view of the world forever. It had messed up with his mind. He is not and will probably never go back to the Eren he was when he was fifteen.

"Hey, you alright? You spaced out there for a second." [Name] said to him. "Is it about your father's memories going through your head again? It's fine if you don't talk about it. I underst-"

"No it's fine. I'm alright." He sighed again, this time with a frown. "My old man's memories. I'm used to them anyway."

[Name] sighed as she gave Eren a bittersweet look. She was constantly worried for her friend, him being dubbed as 'Humanity's Last Hope,' it had really messed up his mind and his perspective of the world.