easily

Eren Jaeger x Reader (Modern au)
(Ft: Easily by Bruno Major)

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -------•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Maybe, I think, at our wedding reception we can have a disco? So that everyone can dance just like how we first met!"

He chuckled, running his large hand over her hair, "Let's just see love. Let's just see. But if we can't afford it-"

She cut him off, smiling, "Don't worry, that was just a joke, I think." The couple laughed, "But once we settle in our home, we'll dance anytime, and any day that you would want."

"Eren! You're missing the fun! Come here!"

Eren snapped out of his daze, "Huh?"

Jean smirked at the brunette, motioning his hands to the center of the bar . "Come on! You're missing the fun! "

He blinked. He was dragged by Armin and Jean hoping that he would start dating again ever since the tragedy. He did go to some bars to drink and forget the painful memories, but always ended up randomly chasing after a woman that looked almost like his late fiancé.

"You want me to go dancing?" Eren shouted over the booming music and bright lights.

Jean perhaps did not hear him, but he still beckoned him to dance. Eren shook his head and raised his hand up. "Nah! I'm good!"

Jean ignored him after that and disappeared in the sea of dancing crowds. He chuckled dryly and went to grab the alcoholic beverage from the coffee table, drinking the remains in one go.

"Don't you tell me that it wasn't meant to be"

Eren's ears suddenly piped up. The song lyric gets him into a state of deja vu. Suddenly feeling odd, he stood up and went through the dance floor, where crowds of people were slow dancing to the beat of the song.

Brows furrowing, he now stood at the very center of the dancefloor, eyes circling around the dancing couples that were surrounding him, the deja vu suddenly hitting him again. Seeing Mikasa and Jean's eyes locked together as they were swaying to the music made him feel like he was missing someone.

"Hey."

His eyes widened a fraction, the sense of familiarity coming back at him again. He turned to look behind him, then his eyes locked with (e/c) ones, those exact eyes that made him fall in love with them three years ago.

The woman chuckled, her lips were red as the red champagne he drank a couple hours ago. "Wanna dance?"

Not saying a word, still intoxicated by all the alcohol he drank hours ago, he nodded and stretched his hand out to her. The latter complied and wrapped her arms around his neck while Eren did the same to her waist tightly, as if they were gonna disappear if he did not hold them securely.