can't take my eyes off you

Can't Take My Eyes Off You (Ft: Same Title by Joseph Vincent)
Musician!Eren Yeager x Mute!Reader
˜"*°•.˜"*°• -------•°*"˜.•°*"˜

'Follow the red string, it will lead you to your one and only

'Follow the red string, it will lead you to your one and only. Happy Anniversary Darling.'

[Name] smiles as she read the blue little post it note that was placed in the front door of her apartment. Even though she and her boyfriend weren't living together, he still did find ways to sneak in love notes that make her fall into a puddle and ah.

"What a dork..." [Name] thought grinning so much her cheeks hurt. Immediately grabbing her coat and shoes, she goes outside her apartment and followed the red string attached from her door to the elevator. As she goes in to the elevator, she spots the elevator operator Stan, who offers her a smile, and while carrying a single rose, he signs to the girl, 'ground floor?'

[Name] smiles as she nods at the old, yet sweet man. She had just met him while moving into her apartment a few year ago, a war veteran, who surprisingly knows how to sign language even though he was not mute himself.

As soon as the elevator doors opened, Stan gives the rose to the blushing girl. 'Thank you so much!' [Name] signs before bowing to him.

"Have fun with your lover boy [Name]!" Stan shouts as the girl leaves the elevator. She stops and looks around, giving the man a toothy smile. As she goes to the opposite way, the string still being her map, she wonders, 'how on earth did he even place this long of a string?'

She laughs, knowing how her lover won't stop at anything just to make her smile. She blushes once more, thinking as she pushes the doors of her apartment building 'how am I so lucky?'

Her thoughts we soon cut off as she spots once more a note, this time written on a red heart-shaped paper.

'Even if there wasn't gravity on Earth, I'd still for for you.'

Her cheeks once more started to hurt as she takes the note and places it above the pervious one in her hand. Smiling, she stores them in her coat pocket as once more, follows the string.

"Hey [Name]! The receptionist of the building called out while grinning. "Your boyfriend must have really put his effort eh? Go get em!"

She laughs, waving at her friend like saying 'I will!'

She goes outside her building. As she walks just a few meters away, she sees the orange, tabby cat who always roams or sits around near the area where her apartment building is. [Name] goss to her feline friend as she often pets it's head, but she again finds a note stuck in its newly attached collar.