kalawakan [universe]

Musician!Eren Jaeger x Filipina!Reader
[Ft: Kalawakan' by Juan Karlos]

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ———————•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Alright, alright

"Alright, alright." Eren says smugly into the microphone waving his free hand up and down as the other one holds on to his strapped electric guitar. "I know that this night has come along with us performing for probably..." He stops, trying to remember how many songs that they covered and performed for the past three hours. "...eh, maybe ten or more."

He hears cheers coming from the audience in front of the stage where his band was playing, screaming for "More! More! More!"

"Come on Jaeger boy!" A drunk man waves his drink as his wife tells him to stay put. "Play some more!"

"Yeah Eren! Play some more please!" A group of girls, dressed to the nines, begged at the sweating singer who in return ignored their calls for him.

'Don't they know that I'm not single anymore?' He thinks, his thick brows furrowing a bit. Sudden annoyance slowly bubbling up in his stomach.

"Okay! Alright!" He grins complacently, the stage lights illuminating his face into many different shades of color. "But this song.." He leans into the microphone once again deepening his voice a tad bit and tilting his head as he feels a little tipsy due to the alcohol he takes a sip from once after every song.

"...is gonna be dedicated to someone."

The musician sees the glances of seductiveness from the girls that were eyeing him earlier either turn into disappointment frowns, some even looked happy. 'As if I sing for them' he thinks smirking as he takes a sip from his glass half full of alcohol given to him by a waiter who was passing by then returning it back to the tray. He stares at his band, mouthing 'kalawakan' much to his accent but going on to dedicate the sing that he made in her language.

"Shh.." Eren places his pointed index finger on his lips, telling the crowd to settle down and the stage lights change into colors of neon blue, and red, with a mix of yellow. He looks around not spotting her anywhere in the area, then fake tuning his guitar to ignore the nagging in his mind that she won't come.

"Alright." He cranks his neck to the left then to the right, then tilting his head to one side, small groups of his long strands of hair falling from his low bun and ladies still screaming about his appearance.

"Last one for the night."

And at the first three ticks of his drummer's drumsticks, the song started.

"Kumapit sa akin (Hold on to me)

'Di bibitawan (Won't let go)

Tayo'y patungo sa kawalan (We'll go to the nothingness)"

He stays still, his hands cupping the mic and it's stand. His guitar laying off to one side. Eyes closed as heart still thumping from the last adrenaline rush, and another one rising through him.