Chapter 3: My power & perverts // Cupid's POV

I sit up stretching, its one of those good stretches! My legs & wings start to shake and I fly up to stretch my wings before slowly floating down to the ground. I walk up to my mirror and in front of it sits a change of clothes, no socks though. I pull on the jeans and then look at the shirt. This was definitely the choice of one of the perverts but not Chaz. I pull it on, this shirt really shows off my cleavage, I haven't worn it since I got it...

I stretch my wings out one more time before I take my clothes off the floor and put them in a hamper. I guess Satan really does treat his guests well, I barely feel like a prisoner. I was looking into the lab when Lucifer appeared in my cage, humming to himself. "Oh good! You're awake. And..." He looks me up and down.

He puts his hands up to his face while staring at my chest, "you're dressed... well." I sigh, "who picked these for me? There was a note that told me to wear this." He looks at me confused and then chuckles, "and you call me the pervert when someone picked this outfit out for you."

"So whatcha here for boss?" He looks at me confused and steps closer, "boss?" "mhm!" I smile. I take a step forward. "Today is shower day for you, someone is gonna have to be in there with you." Reaper walks in, "what do you need done, I can do it." I can feel my face heat up, "not Reaper please, that pervert would stare the whole time."

He is in fact staring at my ass as we speak. Lucifer smiles, "well do you want me to assist you?" My wings fluff up, "Neither of you!! I want Chaz!" I pout, crossing my arms around my chest, which both the boys seems to eat up. "Hey guys you know my eyes are up here right?" Both of them shoot their heads up and I snort, about to lose myself in laughter when Lucifer insists that he will go with me.

"What is the task you are going to do exactly?" Reaper sounds genuinely curious. "Well Satan seems to think that I cant shower on my own!" His eyes widen, "Lucifer you really are a pervert huh?" Chaz walks in and I run over to the glass, pressing my hands on it.

"Chaz come shower with me again! You don't have a choice they say someone has to come with me." Before he can say anything we are interrupted by the other two boys screaming "AGAIN?!" Chaz calmly says "She needed help washing her wings, it's nothing weird." Lucifer seems to be glaring at him but Chaz looks my outfit up and down then turns to Reaper, "YOU PICKED THAT FOR HER TO WEAR?!"

"You pICKED THIS?!" I slam my hands against the glass right next to his head. Lucifer chuckles, "I didn't know that angels could have a temper." Reaper puts his hands up, "in my defense, you all know you like seeing it on her." Everyone is silent. I mumble "perverts, all of you..."

Well i'm not gonna be wearing it for long, its shower time. I reach my hand out for Chaz and he flash steps in to hold my hand. He walks me into the very large bathroom Lucifer put down here for Chaz and Reaper. Of course I have a bathroom but it only has a sink and a toilet in it. Chaz sits on the sink, staring at the wall while I take off my clothes.

I turn on the shower, im waiting for the water to heat up when I decide it's time to catch up. "How have you been since I disappeared?" I walk in front of him and he doesn't break eye contact once. "Well some of your friends have asked me about you but I didn't know where you were." I puff up my cheeks a little, "I hope everyone is okay, I hope that the humans can get into healthy relationships by themselves."

I turn around and get in the shower, I clean myself kind of fast.I get out and shake my wings out getting water everywhere. Chaz covers his face and goes "Bloody hell Cupid!!" He backs against the door causing there to be a soft thump. He is not typically a small dude so the noise was expected. The boys must be waiting for us and Lucifer swings open the door. I turn around fast, jumping back in the shower, wrapping my wings around myself.