Prologue

"TAURUS NO!" Aries screams as he watches his brother get killed by that monster.

Taurus was permanently Killed by Enity303

My vision started to get clouded, Taurus, someone who we saw as the Big Brother of the group, get killed in the hands of the monster called Entity 303.

We all continued to fight. Adrenaline fueling us even more.

Scorpio was permanently Killed by Enity303

Sagittarius was permanently Killed by Enity303

Gemini was permanently Killed by Enity303

Four brothers down.

Capricorn was permanently Killed by Enity303

Cancer was permanently Killed by Enity303

Libra was permanently Killed by Enity303

Virgo was permanently Killed by Enity303

Four sisters down.

Eight Siblings dead.

Why

Leaving me, Aries, Pisces, Leo and Aquarius.

I didn't care anymore. I used up all the energy I had left to banish this monster. It was painful, the streaks on my body glowed as bright as the sun.

"XELQUA DON'T DO IT! YOUR HURTING YOURSELF" I hear them shout, I didn't care and blasted him.

Enity303 was banished by Xelqua

And I blacked out.

I opened my eyes. I was up in the air. The smell of smoke filled the air.

Horrified at the amount of the corrupted were there, Enity303's followers. Admins and Watchers were getting tired, but the army seemed to never end.

We didn't want to get the lower ranks involved and have unnecessary deaths; us primals were on the edge of dying. And we don't regret that decision.

That set me off, seeing how beaten up everyone was.

The flashback of the first war replays in my head.

No.

I can't lose anyone anymore.

Not after that incident.

I started to gather all my energy, my already bright streaks glow brighter, more painful than the last time. I was cringing at the pain I was feeling.

"XELQUA DONT YOU DARE! YOU'RE HURTING YOURSELF AGAIN! "

I hear faint sounds of my name, but it was muffled by the sound of swords clashing and screaming from the corrupted one's death.

I basted a large scale magic that killed all the corrupted ones, and no energy left I stopped flapping my wings and fell — blacking out again.

I woke up, to be met with a bright light, shutting my eyes to get used to the sudden change in the brightness.

I looked to my right to see arms bandaged and to be met with an asleep Primal Watcher, Xernous. His right-wing was covering me up like a blanket.

He then started to stir.

"  ̇/ᒷꖎᑑ⚍ᔑ? You're awake!" He smiled in relief. I just weakly smiled back.

He then sat up straight and called, assuming the rest of the Primals. The door was busted open to see the look of relief they all had.

No One's POV

"Sorry I worried you all again," Xelqua said weakly, still exhausted.

"Its okay, but you hurting yourself to save us is still worrying us, you know? Please refrain from doing that again. " Leo said. The rest was nodding along.

"I can't promise, but I will try" Xelqua replies, slightly guilty for worrying the people he calls family.

They chatted for a while before leaving, all except Xernous.

"Xelqua"

The two Primals turned their heads to be met face to face with the creation brothers.

Everyone knew that both have no physical form, but they found a way to project themselves to look like actual players.

"How are you feeling?"

"Not good, could be better, but I'm alive am I right?  And yes I know I need to take care of myself better " He smiled at the duo.

"You are right that you need to take better care of yourself" Xerneous grumbled.

The duo chuckled at their interaction and bid them goodbye.

The two Primals began to chat, suddenly Xelqua got a message.

[Xisuma]

'Dear Grian, you are invited to Hermitcraft, the 6th season. The code is #1907. We are glad for you to join the server!'

"Ah, so you are joining the server? Great now I can keep a better eye on you" Xerneous chuckled.

"Haha right, I am sure to enjoy being babysitted by you " Xelqua sarcastically said in reply.

"Well, a workaholic like you needs someone to almost always be by your side to make sure you don't pass out due to exhaustion."

They shared a laugh and continued to tease each other.

TO BE CONTINUED
Okay so this is the Prologue, hope you guys will enjoy the upcoming chapters, updates are once every week! I am not that experienced in writing, so don't mind giving me suggestions!