Chapter 1: Entering Hell🔥

It was a cold and windy day of December 21st and Sabrina Spellman wants nothing more than to get her beloved boyfriend Nicholas Scratch back from hell. It has been 5 months since he made the ultimate sacrifice, stepping into hell. Sabrina Spellman, no matter what anyone said, she had hope that he will be returned to her. Her only Christmas wish was that he will be returned to her in time for christmas, today was that day that he will be returned to her.

December 21st
Sabrina woke up on a cold and windy day, it felt like any normal day except it wasn't as she knew that something good would come out of today.

Sabrina walked downstairs towards her aunties," Morning aunties" she said." Morning sabrina" they both said. Sabrina saw that breakfast had already been placed out for her. " I really would love to stay and eat with you both but i cant, i'm meeting my mortal friends as we are this close to getting nick back." she said smiling.
"Sabrina i dont want to be the one to burst your bubble but well its been 5 months,well do you honestly think you will get nickolas back today? I dont want to hurt you my dear, but just dont be too upset if things dont go to plan. What you are asking is risky, dangerous,tetrious. You could be putting not only yours but your friends lives at risk and is nickolas really worth all that trouble?" Zelda said with curiosity.
"Im not asking you to accept it but to undertand that nick made the ultimate sacrifice not just for me but for the world. Before that i thought i couldnt trust him and i was mad at him for lying to me, he may have hurt me but he gained my respect as he sacraficed his body for me. And he loves me and i didnt know this until he was taken from me but i think that i....that i maybe even love him to. So i will do whatever it takes to get him back." She said almost in tears.
"Well if you truely love him, then who am i to stop you? Go get him tiger" Said Zelda smiling at her niece.

Sabrina smiled at her aunt as she headed out to meet her friends.
Meet- up
Guys!! Theo, Harvey!!" Sabrina called out to her friends who were outside near the tunnels.
"So sabrina whats the plan?" Harvey asked.
"In order to free nick we need to put the dark lord into a body thats strong someone whos more powerful than nick. And i know just who can help us" she said happily.
"Who??" Her friends asked curiously.