Chapter 2: The plan☺

Back at the acadamy of unseen arts
"So father what should i do with you?" She said pointing an arrow at him.
" i may have an idea on what you can do with him sabrina said.
" Well if isnt the half-breed, if its good then im all in if it makes him suffer pain worse than death" said prudence with an evil look in her eye.
" Oh hell it will be" she said confidently.

Prudence drags father Blackwood with her to meet sabrina near the tunnels.

In the tunnels
"So half-breed, how in hell are the tunnels going to punish my father and what are all your mortal friends doing here?" She asked irritated.
" I'm gald you asked that, behind these tunnels is the gate to hell which happens to be where my boyfriend nick is, suffering with Lucifer, my father. So in order to free nick from him we need to put satan in a body thats not only imortal, but strong and powerful, more powrful than nick. Thats why father blackwood is here" she laughed.
"I Like your style half-breed, im in. But why are the mortals here cause i dont think its a-
"There here for backup, we need all the help we can get" she said.
"Fair enough, lets do this"
" amano silicando" sabrina said doing an incantation to open the gates of hell.
"Lets go in, together sabrina" she said smiling at her.

Sabrina and pudence enter hell, with blackwood but he had no choice. Pudence had injected him with the draught of living peace so hes asleep.

Sabrina and prudence, with sleeping father blackwood are further along in hell when they spot lilith, lilith spots them and confronts them up straight. " You two owe me an explanation. What the bloody hell are you are both doing in hell, its too dangerous for you both you do know that lucifer is in here, why would you want to risk it. You may have thought the sleep spell worked but it did not only worked for a few hours." Lilith said looking disappointed.
" Thats precisely why i'm here, to get nick back. After 5 months, ive found a way. To put Lucifer in blackwood as hes imortal, powerful and stronger and boom we free nick but put satan inside blackwood. Its not like anyone is going to miss blackwood, hes been gone for months now" Sabrina said.
" I certainly wont miss that coward" she said thinking back to all the horrible things her father has done. She hated blackwood with a passion.