Part 4: The Acadamy

Sabrina wakes up on a sunny day and for once she was happy. She has eveything she wanted a good life, loving family and a boyfriend who loves and cares about her, eveything is as ot should be or so she thinks.

Sabrina enters the acadamy of unseen arts, pretty early on in the morning to see nick. Sabrina enters nicks room to find that he is already awake just lying in bed. Sabrina comes closer to him, on his bed. " Spellman, thankyou for saving me out there, if you didnt i dont know i would have been able to survive within h-
"Nick you dont need to thank me, i would have done anything for you" said sabrina running her fingers along his thick black hair.
"Sabrina, you dont undertand. You were the only thing that kept me going and the fact that you managed to save me is beyond me despite what i have done, how much i hurt you. I'm sorry i betrayed you and was working with the dark lord, but you have to undertand that maybe he did ask me to get close to you but that came later as i really did fall in love with you sabrina" Nick said tearing up.
"Nick stop, i loved you and i was angry and didnt give you the time to explain yourself, im sorry. But then you sacraficed your body and if that isnt love then i dont know what is, I'm sorry i didnt know it until know, sorry i didnt know how i felt for you then but i know now. I'm sorry nick, for dragging you with me and putting you in danger. I forgive you. Now i know that, i think... no i know it, i love you Nickolas Scratch. She said before planted a passionate kiss between her and nick.
" I love you too Spellman, i always have. Its always been you.You taught me how to love." He said before cuping her face in between his hands and planting a passionate kiss to her.
"Lessons about to start, shall we go?" She said in a flirty way.
"Why the heaven not, but I'm always learning a lesson when im with you" he said in a flirtly way.

Then they grabbed each others hands and walked to their first lesson together, hand in hand. Which for them was advance charm casting, which they were excited but were even more excited that they now had each other back for good.

Charms class
Nic and sabrina walk into charms class together both were enjoyable. They sat next to each other both mesmerized by eachothers beautiful eyes. They both then spotted that there was a new student in town, for neither of them had seen him last year, so turns out he must be new. The new kid went to go and sit next to sabrina, it was weird for nick was thinking to himself for he had sworn that he had seen that boy somewhere before. Then a gash of heat was lifted upon nick, his head was aching, he was trying his absolute best to try and hide it but sabrina could tell something was wrong as Nic kept touching his forehead like something had pained him. " Nic, babe are you okay, whats wrong? She looked at him, worried. "Its nothing its-
Nic was just about to finish his sentence when he looked at the new kid and a flash of memory came back to him.  " You! I swear ive seen you before. No, thats not possible how were you able to get out? You're the one that made an alliance with the dark lord and made me suffer in hell even more..... you're Caliban. You're the prince of hell." Nic said feeling shocked.
" bingo, you figured it out. Nic, your girlfriend sabrina spellman should have never saved you, as thats the reason i got out. Remember I'm always one step ahead of you." He said smirking.
"Caliban, Prince of hell. I took down satan, i dont have a problem taking down you" She said standing up getting ready to cast a spell at him.
" See i wouldnt do that if i were you Sabrina " he starts chuckling.
"Why the hell the not"? She said feeling irritated.
"Because you dont attack your family sabrina Spellman. No one knows this, it was a secret between the dark lord- our father. I'm your twin brother sabrina, surprise." He said laughing.
Sabrina grabbed a hold of nichs hands, whlist she was panicking. She felt shock, they both did.
Sabrina and Nicholas had not expected today to be filled with shockness ; they were utterly surprised. Unsure of how they would all be able to move past this.
"You're joking, thats not possible. I'm not a twin, my aunties would have told me sooner if i was" she said questioning him, still further.
"Oh so like how they failed to mention who your real father was that edward spellman was in fact not your real father and that lucifer is in fact your real father" Caliban, trying to seem clever towards sabrina.
" That is different!Edward spellman is my father, more than Lucifer could ever be. I'm no Morningstar, I'm a spellman and i will no matter what always be a spellman, until my last dying breathe" She said with confidence whlist yelling at him.
" Suite yourslef, but we both know the truth. One day you will accept it." He yawned.
" hmm, Like hell i will" she scoffed, feelinh irritation towards her so called "twin brother".

Hello.
Ps.( In the previous chapter the last line that sabrina said; it was a harry potter reference to the finale book: Harry potter and the deathly Hallows.)⚡