Eustass Fucking Kid

Law insisted you come armed. If he had it his way you wouldn't step foot near the Kid pirates but you were very stubborn and impossible to discourage. So, he made you take a set of knives since you had great aim when it came to throwing them. They were currently strapped to your belt, very obvious but that was the idea. The Kid pirates were a rough group and Law didn't want them getting any ideas around you.

The Polar Tang arrived at Amestara Island in the early evening, docking at it's most bustling city. It was a more pirate friendly island, being just out of reach of the Marine waters you were in a few short hours ago.

"See that ship?" Law pointed to ship with a large dinosaur skull figurehead that was a little farther down the docks.

"Yeah."

"That's the Kid pirates' ship. I'm guessing they called me to play doctor for them so we'll be boarding that soon."

You nodded.

"It'll be you, me, and Penguin-ya. The rest of the crew will stay here in case they try to pull something and we need to leave quickly." Law usually wasn't so serious but you'd never seen other pirates before either. This would be a learning experience for you.

"Unless he's bat shit crazy, I don't think he'll do that. The area is too populated and even if there's no Marines, there's bound to be some kind of law around here." You said, following him down to the dock, motioning for Penguin to follow.

"That's the problem. He is bat shit crazy, with one hell of a temper."

Penguin fell in step with the two of you. He didn't bring any weapons since he was skilled in hand to hand combat like Bepo. Law did bring his sword along though. Couldn't be too careful according to him.

"You think something happened to their ship doctor?" Penguin pondered.

"Not sure, but this guy looks like he'll be able to answer that." You pointed to the man walking straight over to the three of you.

He was dressed simply with blue jeans and a tee shirt that clung to his bulking frame. What threw you off was his mask. It had a few holes dotting its blue and white stripped surface but there were no other openings besides that and where his scruffy goatee poked through. Long, thick, blond hair fell down to his waist. From what you could tell, he was probably a handsome guy. But he was no Trafalgar Law.

"Trafalgar." The man stopped right in front of your little group.

"Killer-ya." Law gave him a curt nod before letting him lead you back to his ship. So this was the man on the other end of the call.

"Long story short," Killer began. "we landed at an uninhabited island, took time to explore and restock supplies, and next thing we knew half the crew was sick. Our doctor was one of the first to fall victim to it and is unable to do anything about it."

"You need me to cure this mystery illness then." Law walked beside him while you and Penguin stayed a few steps behind, being completely ignored. Which was fine with you, the Killer guy was a bit intimidating.

"Yes. You'll get the agreed amount for doing so."

"No one else became ill after leaving the island?"

"No." Killer shook his head. "Things would have been a lot worse than they already are if that was the case. Kid is already pissed enough about it all as it is."

"So it's not airborne, probably something from plant or animal life then?" You said, thinking aloud.

Killer looked over his shoulder at you. "Are they necessary? Kid wants this done quick so we don't want anyone getting in the way."