Chapter One

Warning(s) : Mild-language, Minor-character injury, MalexMale, kissing, time-skipping, and spelling errors.
Note ; Present & Past switch! it gets very confusing!

"Miyuki, are you ready? Practice starts soon, and as Vice-captain.. i implore you, Coach will personally send his regards man."

Practice definitely wasn't on his to-do list, much less get up and fix himself like every other morning. His body bristled an uncomfortable heat, and his eyes remained squeezed shut. He could feel every Rough callous grazing his open pores as he ran a supposed to be comforting hand over his face and through his hair. He pushes back the matted hair on his forehead and it takes his breath away.
"Damn, your burning up, miyuki!" Was he?

He was supposed to be starting his third day of practice at university level, but it seems fate has other plans for him. Miyuki's mind was elsewhere, retreating in an out of what he called reality. The closest thing he could differentiate was Kuramochi's blurry face and the impending darkness. He couldn't quite place the excruciating pain enthralling his every bit of attention. Miyuki couldn't place when the pain started, but it coiled from his toes to his head.
"It hurts, it hurts." Miyuki croaked, and barely managed to breath out his concerns.

"Hold on.. hold on, miyuki!" Kuramochi cried, a flash of worry ghosting over his eyes.

"Shit!" Eijun stumbles back over his heel, the armor wasn't something he was used too yet. He lands square on his shoulders and fortunately the force was absorbed by the diamond armor. Except there's this uncomfortable stinging trailing down his arm.

"They don't stop!" Eijun was back on his feet, and Ryousuke was glued to his side, sending the ambushing enemies a few feet away without blasting a hole through the guys as Eijun collected himself.
"Yea, we need to devise a plan, most of the saints had managed to get away, a couple first stringers went along with them." Eijun and Ryousuke shared a look.

"They managed to get Takashima away after the stream collapsed."

Ryousuke mumbled the last part before propelling himself forward, swinging the golden twin blades in unison. Cutting down his opponents one at a time.
Eijun secured his footing, and shifted his weight between the individuals approaching him, and used their blind side to his advantage as he danced to and fro before shanking the men with the tip of his lance.

"Oi! Stay with us, ya' bastard!" Kuramochi struggles to stay close to his friend, out running along with the ER team was impossible for the athlete. It momentarily rendered him speechless as he realized they escorted the boy ridden with chills inside the hospital faster than him.

He was losing two very important things to him.

"Its.. hard, not, to.. dumbass." Miyuki coughed, and meekly managed to rasp out his words before he was carried off from earshot. Kuramochi wasnt sure his friend was stuck with your average fever.

"Bastards!" Eijun's magic surged through his veins, and various beams filtered at the base of his fingertips, whisking away his enemies. They flared an impressive gold, shattering the will of his enemies as they try to make a move, and they'd sink to their knees. Gagging on the suffocating clear gold dust floating past their lips soon after being struck down by Eijun's attack.

The diamond saint turned his attention behind him, stepping along side Jun, and Ryousuke, and the unknown group had noticed the change. They exited in fashion, dispersing just as they united. The fortress was left baron, and very few saints were keeling over with blood painting their lips.
Eijun himself had internal damage and barely managed to stay upright after using such a immense supply of energy.