Chapter Two

Warning(s) : Mild-language, Minor-character injury, MalexMale, Skinship, trapped Anxiety, and spelling errors.

    Author-Note : we won't be jumping right into the Miyusawa, again, this chapter solely. Focuses on Takashima, and snippets into Miyuki's life.

"Where are Eijun, Ryousuke, yuki? What happened—?" her eyes bulged from her sockets, and soaked in everything around her, alarmingly flickering over each face. The various faces crowding her space, had names but none of them were Sawamura Eijun. her fingers began to curl undoubtedly with her rage, and aroused the fine hairs along her body.

    Takashima tried moving when she realized how low to the ground she was and it definitely had something to do with the ache in her neck from her uneasy posture, and the deafening white at the base of her knuckles. She didn't notice her own hands grabbing the fine silk draped over her thighs, and tension lessening as she sat on a uneven squishy surface.
'Not exactly a way I'd like to be woken up.' Takashima frowned,

"Where are we?" She released the woven silk, and tenderly smoothed out the wrinkles before patting the ground to the sides of her. The ground was flaky unexpectedly, Meaning they were either still on Seidou fields, or on earth.

    "Earth..." Takashima rose from her position, and didn't bother to push away the hands helping her up. 'it'd be pointless', she frowned. She nodded her thanks, but didn't release her hold on the saint's palm. The hard, and novel touch kept her grounded, aware of your surroundings.
    "so the separation was in inevitable?"

    "yes, there were other knights, in dire need for Medical attention, which has brought my attention.." the saint stepped forward, and supported Takashima's other arm but nevertheless hadn't gotten ahead of himself. He stopped himself from making any further accusation when facing his superior.
'was this the first time she saw earth? I guess, just because what she is does not entail who she is,' Yui thought.

    "knights don't, no, they can't bleed. The parts of your bodies must shatter and harden first.." Takashima breathed, her lips faintly parted as she lost the need to breath, and raised her chin upon witnessing the bright ombré of colors flooding the skies growing by the hour.
She realized the knights lips were moving, slow and tentative as they brought her back to the present.

    "that's what was weird. The weapons, the enemy had," Yui continued, and pursued his allegation. He turned to the gas of light trapping the earth, watching as its light vanish behind the horizon.
"weren't anything I've ever set my eyes upon.. the double edged blades were.. a solid silver."

    "so..." Takashima dipped her chin, and the skin bunched between her brow line. Just when she'd allowed herself to breath, she choked on her spit with a harsh inhale. She turned to Yui, and listened to the descriptive narrative from Yui's experience fighting the enemy. "They've found a way to beat us, but it'll only hold us for so long before we gain the upper hand."

The Envisioner made it so she was facing the Knight, and held his hands in her own. She'd disregard the nauseas feeling in the pit of her stomach, and the slight sway in her step.
"We need to find The diamond knight, and the first-stringers with him, regrouping is the best option before we lose equal footing."

    "yes!"
    "yes, Ma'am!"
    "Yes, Envisioner!"
    "yes!"
Voices of high-pitched, to the roughest called in unison, most of the saints step forward, and the knights linger back after witnessing the saint's raw aspiration and overpowering will. Ages varied, and the lack of experience had Takashima falling victim to the doubt.