𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭

Request by me!

Title: Santa

'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the lair, not a mutant was stirring, not even Mikey, the game player. 

Just kidding.

"Mikey, go to bed! Santa isn't coming until you go to sleep!" Raph said, rolling his eyes. Mikey did the same as a response and went back to making a fort out of pillows and a couple of blankets. He was determined to see this so called "Santa Clause", even if it meant staying up all night.

"Just leave it, Raph. He'll go to bed eventually." Leo reasoned, putting a hand on his hothead brother's shoulder as they both watched the youngest make his tent.

++++++++++

"Oh yeah, Santa. I got you now." Mikey muttered, grinning to himself as he heard whispering and someone shuffling from where he was laying behind the couch.

He slowly exited his fort and peered over the couch to see if he could spot the jolly fat man.

"What?" Mikey whispered in horror. Instead of one red-wearing old guy, there were three figures; his brothers. He watched silently as they quietly conversed and put presents under the tree.

"I hope Mikey still believes in Santa Clause." Donnie whispered, slowly putting a medium- sized box underneath the tree.

"Yeah, me too." Raph sighed slowly, stretching out his back. Leo suddenly let out a quiet chuckle.

"Remember how devastated we were when we found out that Santa didn't exist?" he smiled and the other two shook his head.

"Mikey wouldn't be able to take it." Donnie rubbed his head and then his eyes. Mikey suddenly ran back to his fort as he heard his brothers walking towards him.

"Nah. He'd cry just like the time he found out leprechauns weren't real either. And, I don't want that yet. I want him to believe for just a little while longer. I'm not ready for him to grow up yet." Raph said sadly as he softly rubbed Mikey's head. Donnie and Leo murmured in agreement.

"Well, we'd better go. Mikey should be waking up here in a few hours and I want a little bit of sleep before he drags us back here." Leo smiles softly and they all left, leaving silence where they had just been.

Mikey laid in silence for a few minutes. Then, he slowly closed his eyes and went back to sleep.

++++++++++

"Guys! Guys, wake up!" Leo opened his eyes and smiled slightly as he heard Mikey's excited voice. Making his way to the living room, he noticed that the youngest turtle had sorted presents into piles by who they were for and was waiting for his brothers.

After Raph and Donnie has arrived, they all shared a look and told Mikey to open his presents first.

After opening the skateboard from Santa, he got a sad look on his face,  it it quickly went away as he grinned widely at his brothers.

It was gonna be hard for Mikey to accept there was no Santa Clause, but at least he had three amazing brothers who were willing to pretend for him.

"Merry Christmas, guys!" he shouted, throwing his arms in the air. He smiled as his brothers secretly grinned to each other.

"Merry Christmas, little bro."

++++++++++

Hey guysss! I'm here, don't worry! I hoped you liked the Christmas special and don't worry, Santa Clause does exist! Don't panic!

Anyways, I will be writing a lot more now as I got my new phone, which I love so much! Requests are still down for a little while while I finish up my other requests.

Comment what you got for Christmas if you celebrate it! If not then what kind of phone do you have? I wanna know.

not me having yall do full blown surveys at the end of my chaps like we in buzzfeed