twelve

Just as Bomin expected, the couple of days was a long period of thought for Hyunsuk as the amount of money being offered could really bring him out of his slump. He could attend his art academy without worry and graduate at a much faster pace. He also was extremely worried about how he was able to pull this off; he knew that Mina would want to go public with this. He was extremely worried about the two millionaires as he never really interacted with one before. 

Could he really trust the two? 

Hyunsuk continued to stare at his empty notebook as Jinyoung tapped him on the shoulder out of the blue. Bewildered, he looked up thoughtlessly as Jinyoung kept waving his hands in front of the latter. "Are you okay? Why do you seem so out of it?" 

Hyunsuk took the sandwich that Jinyoung was handing him as they were sitting outside on the campus's garden as they both stared out to the fields of students walking around to get to class. Hyunsuk shrugged his shoulders quietly as a response as Jinyoung was confused on the other's reaction. He replies after giving a second thought, "I just got a new job offer. But, I wasn't sure if I'm fully up for it." 

Jinyoung's eyes grew as the sound of a new job hit his ears as he replied excitingly, "How much is the pay?" 

Hyunsuk knew he shouldn't be spreading around the job offer so he responded with a lie, "Um, just a few more dollars up my current pay."

Jinyoung nodded in approval as he smiled brightly, "Great! Take it! Anything to help you with your pay." 

He turned around quietly to stare at his phone buzzing once more as Jinyoung's gaze also followed curiously. It was his mother..he knew that his mother called because of his payment soon due to his apartment as well. He sighed to himself as he munched on his sandwich, mindlessly listening to his friend talk as he soon came with a final decision. 

"I knew you would come around. I'll call Mina right now to join us for dinner."

Hyunsuk awkwardly sat down at the couch once more as Bomin welcomed him into the office. Since it was them two only, it felt a little more comfortable to be around yet he felt scared as well. Bomin made his way outside towards the other as he smiled at the younger to feel more comfortable. But that made Hyunsuk more nervous about accepting his offer. Bomin's face then turned more serious as an unreadable expression was painted on the heir's face. Hyunsuk looked up to face the other as they stared at each other silently as Bomin started to speak up, "And, I'll pay you extra if you do this deal....along with something between you and me." 

"What is that?" 

Bomin smiled forcefully once more which left a little tug within Hyunsuk's chest; it was an uncomfortable feeling that he felt a cold breeze gently hit his neck. Bomin sighed to himself as he responded back with a smirk, "Make Kang Mina fall in love with you...then break her heart."

Hyunsuk widened his eyes in response as he didn't know that this was his true intention. Bomin relaxed against his chair as he added soon after, "I don't want to give her anything that she wants. The best possible solution should always be taken. Getting my hands dirty is the last thing I want to happen." 

Hyunsuk really does not know how to respond to this as he stared at the heir, who was sipping his tea with a vicious smile. The mastermind of this all. 

"And if you agree to do that, I will pay you three times the money that we are going to offer you. But, one thing you need to keep in mind: If Mina finds out, the deal is over. And you will need to pay back all the money that we offered you." 

Hyunsuk knew that if he received the money, he would be able to pay off his family debt, his parents wouldn't need to suffer anymore, and he can pay for his education properly without a worry. But he knew it was wrong to do that as he didn't want to mess with someone's heart. But as Jinyoung said, the future of himself was much more important along with his family's. He knew that an annoying witch like Mina would not make him feel as bad. 

"I accept your offer." 

"Great, let's get to business." 

Mina soon arrived to the hotel's restaurant as she waved her hand at the two men who were already there. She was dressed in a long, skintight black dress that hugged her curves beautifully with a white, cashmere coat as all the men started to stare at her as she walked by. Mina took off her sunglasses as she arrived to the table as Hyunsuk and Bomin both stared at her as well. She took off her coat slowly as she sat down on the chair with a waiter helping her sit down. 

Bomin whistled quietly as he stared at her with a wink, "Gosh if only we met with different standards, I wouldn't mind getting married." 

Mina shot him an annoying glare as she responded wittily, "I have a boyfriend now. Better stop it with the wedding discussion." 

She then turned to Hyunsuk with a bright smile as she added with a high-pitched tone, "Right darling?" 

Hyunsuk was taken aback at her sudden attitude change as he coughed into his arm as he nodded quickly, "Yes." 

Mina rolled her eyes with growing annoyance as Bomin chuckled at the scene, "Guess we have to teach him on how to act properly." 

Mina agreed as she started to order what she wanted as Bomin took a sip of his wine as he looked over at the other male silently. They both glanced at each other as Bomin gave a signal of their newly formed friendship, or supposed, as Hyunsuk held his wine glass slightly up as well. "I will learn better."