Prologue

Hey there this is Rin. If you dont support boyxboy this isnt the story for you. Yes there will be smut. Actually a lot of it because of the storyline but there will be fluff and romance.
Prologue:
Third Person POV:
      As Harry pulls out of Louis with a kiss he smiles. Louis and Harry had been having a fling since the start of tour but Louis never thought anything of it. Harry hadn't either.
       That night as usual Harry held the sleeping form of his lover in his arms. But unlike most nights Harry wasn't sleeping. He couldn't, something was stopping him. He looked down at the sleeping boy in his arms. He noticed his fringe falling over his angel like face.
        Woah, what are you thinking. He's your best friend, your lover, not an angel.
        Harry himself was surprised by his thought, but looking at Louis he did start to wonder why he'd choosen to sleep with Louis of all of the boys. He looked at his slightly parted lips, the lips he'd kissed and that had given him pleasure many times. Every kiss had felt like it electricity but he assumed it was because they were having a hot moment. Now he was second guessing. 
        Looking at this beautiful boy he realized why he'd chosen him.
        I love him. Damn it I'm in love with Louis Tomlinson.

        All he had to do was get Louis to love him and his life would be perfect. That night he held Louis a bit closer whispering lovely things in his ear. The next morning he made him breakfast in bed but what would happen next.