Chapter 5: For my loves birthday <3

Hey dearies my amazing boyfriend has started to read this so I thought id wrote a chappie just for him plus today is his birthday and yeah ik its midnight but still. I love you boobear. Xxxxxxxxxxxx Ur little kitten- Rin picture up at top if u ppl r curious to what my boo looks like

Dedicated to: HaltHalt
Chapter 5
Harry's POV

Louis woke up late today. Okay that was my fault, I turned off his alarm. He deserved sleep after last nights activities, and I don't just mean taking the fact I love him so well. ;)

I'm a little scared that after confession he'll be awkward with me. I began making him pancakes and bacon sadly knowing Niall he'll probably end up eating it all. I swear he knows when one of us is making breakfast and scampers his little arse over to our hotel room.

Give him 3.....2......1.

"Hello me crazy mofos. What'd ya make for breakfast im starving." Yup there he is right on time.

"When aren't you Nibear? And you can't eat this all I made it for Louis." I blushed at the thought of being cute and waking Lou up with these pancakes and a nice cuppa Yorkshire.

"Thinkin' of Lou aren't ya?..... Don't ask, you're about as secretive as you would be if you tattooed it across your forehead and held up a giant sign." He smirked as my cheeks got redder.

"Really? I'm that obvious?" He nodded his head laughing.

Just then I heard a cute little yawn and look over to see Louis stretching with a goofy little smile. Sadly he did have boxers on and one of my jumpers that made him look so tiny. I walked over to him putting my arms around his waist and giving him a light kiss on his forehead.

"I love you Lou," I whispered but I knew he and Niall both heard it.

"I like you too Hazzy," he replied and as much as I ached for him to say 'I love you' back it was good enough to have him in my arms.

I love him soo very much he's truly perfect. His bright blue eyes sparkling bright, entrancing me. He may not understand how he seems in my eyes. He's beautiful and kind. He says he can't sing but to me he sounds like an angel when he does. The way his lips form a little pout when he wants something.