Chapter 1

Hey fellow Larry shippers. This is for the person to have read this. She is awesome her name is Brooke. So Brooke heres chappie 1- xxxxxx Rin
Dedicated to: Nicole_Hays
Harry's POV:
      Gods look at him. Wait, no! Don't look at my Lou! Wow he has driven me crazy! I can't help it I get to hold him and do intimate things with him but I can't call him mine. To him it's just sex. I'll admit at first it was just that to me but then I realized I love him. If only he loved me....
Louis' POV:

       Harry's been off since our last bit of fun. I really want to ask what's wrong. He's my best friend I'd like to know he's okay. I'll admit that I do have a teensie crush on him but it helps that he takes very good care of me in bed. (;))

        What if he realized I have a crush on him? If he realized it's not just sex to me? Stupid Lou! I'm going to have to work harder to hide it. Besides it's a dumb crush Harry and I are just a fling and in public I'm supposed to be into that little slut Eleanor (I have nothing against El okay? I think she's really cool but I don't believe her or Louis are into their relationship) so what I'm doing isn't wrong she does it too.

~~~~~★~~~~~~~
Sorry it's a bit of a filler but what do you guys think?