Chapter 4

Hey dearies. Okay so I've been thinking about Haylor and came to the conclusion either Taylor was a beard for Larry or a guy. Idk okay it was crazy anyway here's a chappie. - xxxxxxRin
Chapter 4:
Louis' POV:

        HE WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!? He just said he loved me?!?!?!? What do I do? What do I say? I look into his wide eyes as he begins to stutter an apology realising what he'd just said.

        "You do?" I asked actually curious. He looked at me his eyes softening. His hand cupping my cheek.

        "Of course I do, Lou. How could I not? You're amazing and beautiful and I wouldn't do this with anyone else.  I know we are supposed to be a fling but I lost my virginity to you Louis and I'm happy I did. I love you." He whispers. I look at him and was confused did I love him?

      "Oh Haz I don't know what to say... it's just that I don't know if I love you I mean I have a big crush on you but I just don't know." I replied sadly. I looked into his beautiful emerald eyes mixed with hurt... and determination?

       "Louis I know this is going to take work but I'm telling you now... I won't give up until I have you and you love me. I want to go past the sex, which I mean is amazing, but I want to go past it and make us real. I want to cuddle you before we go to sleep whispering I love you's back and forth before we sleep drifting into dreams of each other. Each morning I want to wake up with you in my arms. I won't stop until that is our life." I absolutely believe every word.

       "Oh Haz I wish I could say I love you right now and be so sure but I can't so I'll settle with I like you sooo very much. I hope you can do what you say and not be bored of me in a couple months." I smile. He smiles back that cute dimpled smile.

      We are back to cuddling or well spooning actually and of course I'm the little spoon and he's the big spoon.

       I'm almost asleep when I hear him whisper "I promise you I'll never get bored of you, I'll get you to love me. I'll give you the life you deserve." I fall asleep soon after, I dont deserve the life he thinks I do but nevertheless I dream of the life I want and happily enough a life with Harry as mine. I could love him one day, I really could.
~~~~~♥~~~~~
So what do you dearies think? I enjoy any comments.