Married Life

Matteo's POV
Life changed me. Sarah changed me. Not physically but emotionally and spiritually. She changed me into a man I didn't imagine myself will be. Our marriage has been the most beautiful thing that ever happened in our relationship. There are times that I'm still in awe with the kind of relationship we have right now and we owe it to the man above, God. I thank God for giving me a wife who's loving, cares almost everyone who she works with, generous with her family and friends, who would think of others before herself and her humbleness despite all the success and recognitions she has right now. Honestly, we've come a long way before we got married and all the hurdles and challenges we had was worth it.

We had to break from work after we got married. Time narin for us to travel, enjoy the marriage life, spend time with our friends and family and time also to finally move back sa bahay namin na pinatayo ko before I asked her to marry me. It was God's perfect plan na natapos after ng kasal namin. Now, we're moving and arranging the things. Sarah is really hands on sa pagdedesign kasi gusto nya talaga ang ganitong trabaho. While I on the other hand is busy with the contractors and engineers. I'm also in charge with the work sometimes. Minsan tumutulong ako sa pag gawa especially sa room na pinagawa ko just for Sarah. It was just a small recording studio para minsan hindi na nya kailangan pumunta sa studio para magrecord.

We had open another branch of Da Gianni which came successful dahil sa support ng ilang friends namin. Mama and Papa sometimes would visit us sa bahay para magkamustahan, mag-aliwan at bonding narin. I know malaki ang nagbago ng umalis si Sarah sa puder nila mama at papa and I'm doing everything para manatili parin yung saya and bond nilang family. When Sarah's happy, I'm happy also.

Sarah's POV
Wow. What a journey it has been? I am married to the love of my life now. The man who took my breath away. There are no dull moments with him. Everything was just spontaneous and that's what like about him. Up until now, he always surprises me of himself. He's a good man, great son, honest friend and a loving husband. I thank God for giving me a man who always understands me and will always understand everything. And I can't wait to spend my whole life with him together with our future kids and dogs to come. I know our new chapter is just new and I know there a lot of things to work out pa. But I'm not afraid to take every step because I have him. We got each other to learn, discover and look things out of our control. I'm just so excited to build our family with him.

There were a lot of adjustments after we got married. Moving out kina mommy at daddy was the difficult one but they were really happy for me. It was a bittersweet moment for all of us. But things won't change instead it will be an exciting journey for all of us including for my parents. I also decided to take a step back from showbiz muna while we're still enjoying our moment. I promised myself na babalik ako for them—- for all the people who supported me. It's just that this time, its time for me to enjoy naman the things that I truly deserve and matagal ko na talagang pinangarap at pinagpray kay God at yun ay makasama ang aking mahal sa buhay.

———————————————————————————

"Honey?" Matt called her.

"Yes." Sarah answered.

"Come, I'll show something." He carried Sarah sa hinanda nyang recording studio.

"Surprise!"

"Woooow!!" nagulat si Sarah sa nakita nya.

"Ano to?" she asked.

"It's a mini recording studio. It's for you." he kissed Sarah on his head.

"Hon. Thank you! Sobrang ganda nito."

"And ang ganda ng interior plus complete pa talaga lahat ng gamit dito ha."

"Thank you. Love you." She kissed his husband and hugged him.

"Glad you like it."

"Look at our home now. Never kong na imagine na magiging maayos at maganda ang lahat. Thank you." Sarah looked at him.

"Thanks to you. This wouldn't be a home without you, my lovely wife. Dito tayo gagawa ng masasayang memories. We will make babies and take care of them here. And we will grow old here."

"Love you."

"Love you more" they kissed each other.

Sarah and Matteo had a house blessing. They've invited some of their friends sa showbiz and family. People were happy for them and they were really amazed of how huge and beautiful the house is. It turns out that all of them wanted to stay in there house for good.

"Kung kailangan nyo tagalinis ng pool, I'm one call away, okay." Luis said.

"Sige bro. Basta libre ha." Matt added.

They were really just fun moments and great conversations with their visitors. They're just really excited to journey in their new chapter. Discover and learn from what life would bring up to them. And above all they are just so excited to build their own family.