Home

After weeks of vacation and travelling, Sarah and I decided to go home. We miss our home and she still got some work to do. Sarah is leaning on my shoulders. Pagod at mukhang kulang ng tulog. I held her hand and kissed her forehead.

"Just rest muna and I'll wake you up if we landed." I said.

The flight was too long. 5 hours up in there. I got a headache and a little soreness at my back. I looked at Sarah and she was still sleeping. Napakaganda talaga ng asawa ko kahit sa anong angulo mo tingnan. Her lips and eyes, it's like you're looking into an angel. The plane landed na and while we were waiting for our baggage, I got a call from Paulo.

"Hey, bro."

"Hi, Kuya. Mom told me to pick you and ate Sarah. Where are you na ba?" I missed this guy. I mean he just turned 18 and his getting taller, older and prettier. Maswerte ang magiging girlfriend nito.

"We're still waiting for our bags. Malapit na kami. Are you here already?"

"Yeah. I left the house earlier para iwas traffic. I'll just wait sa waiting area cuz its getting bored here."

"Ok brother. Bye and thanks by the way"

I ended the call and  saw Sarah picked up our bags. I told her that Paulo will pick us. She was happy kasi namimiss rin nya si Paulo. Nasa airport kami kaya hindi mapigilang may magpapicture sa amin. Pinagbigyan naman namin. Some guards assisted us palabas. The door opened and I saw Paulo seating.

"Pauloooo!" Sarah called him and everyone just looked at their direction.

Natawa nalang ako dahil ayaw kasi ni Pau ng ganitong moment pero I know she likes it when Sarah does it. Sarah is an exception. He hugs Sarah and even lift her up para icheck kung tumaba ba sya. I gave him a hug and pat in the back rin.

"Ate mukhang tumaba ka ah." Pau said.

"Kunti lang naman. Itong Kuya mo ang sisihin mo. He always buys food and I end up eating all of them." sabay kurot sa diddib ko.

"Kuya, you make ate look chubbier. She doesn't like that." I added.

"It's okay, Pau. We're gonna help Sarah lose the wait.  We will run every Sunday and exercise with her, okay."

Hindi matapos-tapos ang kwento namin. Kahit sa loob ng sasakyan panay kwento lang kami. Paulo is driving now. He's at legal age to drive one and Mama and Papa assures that he will not exceed to the normal driving speed. He's a good driver. A better driver than me. We didn't noticed pero dumating na kami sa bahay. I missed this house.

The dogs were barking. 04, Rio and Nina were running at us. Niyakap agad ni Sarah ang mga aso at binigyan ng maraming halik at yakap.

"Were you a good boy, 04? Ha, good boy ka ba?" I played with his head. God, I missed these dogs.

Nilagay na sa taas ang mga bags namin. Georgia is here also since she sometimes visit and check the dogs. She cooked our favorite food. I am upstairs, changing and I heard Sarah giggling and playing with Vianna, Georgia's daughter and my niece. She's getting older day by day. Bumaba na ako to help Georgia prepare the table.

"So, how was the vacation?" she asked.

"It was really great experience. We had a great time visiting musuems, hiking, going to unknown places and meeting people. It's amazing and I know Sarah's happy too." I smiled. Nahalata siguro ni Georgia na I was smiling all the way while talking.

"That's great. I'm happy for you and Sarah you know that. And I hope you'll never stop making her happy cause that's what matters the most, diba? Happy wife, happy life" we laugh.

"Yeah. I won't get tired making my wife happy."

"Speaking of happiness, look at her how happy she is with Vianna. Any plans?"

"I know. We already talked about it. She said she's ready and I'm excited about it but we're just waiting for the perfect time. I know there a lot of things we have to fixed and do first before we get into that, alam mo naman diba. I just wanna honor whatever she wants or say."

"You sound like an under de saya" she laughed.

"No, I'm not!" I denied.

"Yes, you are!"

"Whatever, George"

I just gave her a look. And prepared the plates. Georgia prepared pasta, my favorite and Sarah's favorite too, may salad rin since Sarah is getting heavier and some roast chicken that Pau cooked a while ago. The food was really good and delicious. I miss this kind of set-up, the conversations, jokes and just anything that we think off.

Hapon na nang nakaalis sina Pau at Georgia. Sarah and I were tired also from the flight. But I stayed for a while sa loving room to play with the dogs. Nasa taas si Sarah nagpapahinga. My phone rang and picked it up.

"Hi, bro. Kamusta?" it was Ranvel.

"I'm great. I heard nakauwi na kayo. I just wanna invite you and Sarah sa wedding anniversary namin. Just a simple celebration and dinner. Our friends will be there too. So, G ka ba?"

"When is it again?"

"This Sunday. Sa bahay lang namin."

"Okay. I'll ask my wife first kasi baka may work sya nyan but for me I'm free on the day."

"Wow. Iba na talaga kapag may asawa na. Maypa consultation sa asawa." biro ni Ranvel.

"Ano ka ba, brother syempre asawa na natin yan eh. Patay tayo kung tayo-tayo lang magdesisyon."

"Tama yan, brother. Sige ha. Just call me if you will go."

"Okay sige bye."

Ranvel has been my long time friend. His like my brother narin. We owe a lot to him. I felt sleepy kaya i decided to take a nap. Saw my wife again with her sleepy face. I could stare at her forever. I went in to our bed and tucked her around with my body. She likes it that way. Parang baby ang dating. Gave her a quick kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you too." she replied softly.

I guess this is my life now, forever. This house. Our home.