Extended Honeymoon

It's all over the news now. People are getting sick and admitted to the hospital. People panic buying and everyone fears for the worst case scenario. Unti-unti naring kinacancel ang ibang work. I'm with my glam team when the news broke. Syempre I'm worried dahil hindi lang naman kami maaapektohan dito kundi lahat narin ng tao mahirap man o mayaman.

I got a call from mama.

"Anak, narinig mo ba yung news?" she asked me immediately.

"Opo ma. Nakakabahala nga eh. Nasa Cebu po ba si papa ngayon?" I asked kasi worried rin ako.

"Yes but he will get a flight tomorrow. Kayo ni Matt, kamusta naman kayo?"

"Okay naman po. I'm with my team right now doing a photoshoot. Matt has workshop today so baka sunduin nya ako mamaya."

"Just take care of yourself and si Matt narin. Sabihin mo sa asawa mo huwag mag-lalabas. It's better to stay at home para makaiwas narin tayo." she reminded me.

"Opo, ma. Kayo rin po pati narin si Pao-pao at papa."

"You can stay with us nalang dito sa bahay para alam naming safe kayo and atleast sama-sama tayo." she suggested.

"That's a great idea mama but I have to talk to Matt muna. I'll call you if we have decided na."

We ended the call dahil tinatawag na ako. Nag-alala talaga ako dahil maraming maaapektohan nito at hindi pa natin alam kung anong mangyayari sa susunod na mga araw. Our shoot ended early kaya I called Matteo if he's finished with his workshop para sunduin ko nalang sya but he insisted na huwag nalang dahil matatagalan pa sila.

Kaya umuwi nalang ako and changed for a pambahay outfit. I decided to play with O4 dahil panay ang paglalambing sa akin. Nang mabagot naman ako ay nag-netflix nalang ako habang wala pa si Matteo. I finished the entire movie that's when I decided to cook for dinner since wala pa ang asawa ko. I decided to cook pasta and salad.

"Hello, my beautiful wife." I heard his voice coming thru the kitchen.

He embrace me and gave me a sweet kiss.

"How is my beautiful wife?" he asked.

"I'm okay. The shoot went well and Direk Alex says hi to you."

"How was the workshop?" I asked.

"It went well naman, I just have to read and practice a lot of Tagalog terms."

"Kaya mo yan, love. Ikaw pa." I kissed him.

We shared the food, talked a lot of stuff and since kami lang dalawa sa bahay kami rin gumagawa ng mga chores. Matt washed the dishes, I fed the dogs and vacuumed the sala. We enjoy doing these things together especially now that wala muna kaming kasambahay kaya kami lang talaga gumagawa ng lahat.

Pinag-usapan namin yung sinabi ni mama kanina and he said huwag nalang daw dahil baka mahirapan lang kaming bumalik dito when worst case scenario will happen. I agree with him. And he really wants to stay at home nalang instead of going out and do his duty as a reservist. He really wants to go out and help a lot of people but he chose not to because he wanted us to be safe. I see him contacting a lot of people asking them if they could join the fundraising he made. He really is have a good heart. And I'm really proud of him.

Week 3 of the quarantine, we're still doing okay with everything. Matteo has been doing charity concert online to raise funds para sa mga taong naapektunan ng virus. I on the other hand, I did 3 songs for ASAP para our digital show. We also taped You are the Reason for ABS-CBN concert. It was the first time we sang together and was televised. Nahihiya at kinakabahan talaga ako pero I know this is for a good cause.