Happy Wife Happy Life

It's been months after our wedding and life is great. Life is great when you're with your love. We've been together for almost 7 years and there are things that are new to me. Things that we do together makes us learn about each other. Sarah has been the most supportive, loving and beautiful wife. She's growing and glowing everyday. And just be able to witness that—-it's just perfect.

She's back to work again. She writes her own songs now and plans to produce it after she finish everything. I've seen how dedicated and hardworking she is with this project. She's very hands on sa bahay kahit sobrang busy sa work. Sinisigurado nyang nakakapagluto sya everyday or may groceries pa ba. She organizes things very well. And ako naman, I'm just here to support and help whatever she needs.

"Love, tara na." Mag-grogroceries kami today dahil pareho kaming walang work and perfect time narin to spend some time together.

Kinuha ko ang susi ng sasakyan namin. Sobrang simple lang talaga ng asawa ko. Naka shirt and jeans lang tapos sandals, nasanay na ako pasimpleng style nya pero kahit ganyan yan lutang na lutang parin yung kagandahan nya. It's one of reasons why I fell in love with her, her simplicity despite all the glamour.

"Ganda naman ng misis ko." sabay halik sa noo nya. Kinurot nya lang yung dibdib ko.

"By the way Love, Tita Fely called me kanina baka daw hindi tayo makapag session this week dahil may out of town counseling sya. Baka daw next next week pa tayo magmemeet ulit." Sarah said. Tita Fely is our marriage counselor. She's been with us for about 7-8 years now. She's also one of the reason why our relationship is strong and happy right now.

Si Sarah ang nag-introduce sa amin. She's really kind, open, and mabait. We really owe a lot sa kanya especially when our relationship went through a difficult path, Tita Fely was there to help, support, laugh and cried with us in those times. She's like our second parent kumbaga.

"It's okay. I'll call her nalang just to wish her luck."

Walang masyadong tao sa store kaya mas malaya kaming nakakapaglibot and mamili ng mga goods. I got the cart, she's in charge of picking and selecting fruits and veggies and meat. Nasanay na ang mga attendants dito dahil dito kami palaging namimili. Some of them became our friends too.

"Hi, Ely. May fresh meat ba dyan?" I asked.

"Aba naman sir hindi ata kami nagbebenta ng hindi fresh. Ito po sir kasing fresh ng asawa nyo." natawa nalang kami sa mga banat ni Ely.

Halos nalibot na namin ang buong store and I think we got everything na.

"Hon, anything you forgot?" she asked me.

"I think wala. We got the fruits, veggies, meats and pasta right?—- wait wait"

"I think I forgot something."

"Ano?"

I gave her a quick kiss sa lips. Nagulat naman sya sa ginawa ko. Walang namang maraming tao kaya okay lang. Natawa nalang sya after it.

"Matteoo!" sabay tawa.

Nagpunta na kami sa counter para magbayad. We left the store pero I decided to drop by sa Da Gianni para maglunch and to check on the restaurant narin. Matagal-tagal naring hindi ako nakabisita sa resto namin pati rin si Sarah.

"Hi Pisha." bati kay Sarah. Pisha is our manager. She's also our long time friend.

"Hello, Mrs. Guidicelli. Kamusta ang life?"

"Eto napakasarap at palaging panay bahay muna while walang work."

"Yes naman. I'm sure inaalagaan ka ni Matty."