From Parish with Love

After staying in Iceland for 5 days, Sarah and Matteo decided to leave and visit another country which is France. But before they bid their goodbyes to Martin, they had a little dinner. Just them and some of their friends whom they met while on the road.

Matt ringed the glass and everyone are quiet. The attention was into him.

"Ahmmm. I wanna make a toast for everyone especially to my good friend Martin and his family for having us here. Beth thank you for the delicious food and making us fat all the time." everyone were laughing.

"To Von, Chris, Ray and Sienna, you guys are amazing. Sarah and I are very lucky to meet you. We're just so grateful for having a great weekend with you and I hope this is not the end of our great moments together.To more mountains, marshmallow fights and campings!" He raises his glass.

"Cheers!"

Everyone were delighted to the couple. Masarap lang kasing kasama ang dalawa. Walang halung arte at simple lang.

"I hope the next time you come back, we'll gonna see a little fella goofing and running around at you." Beth joke.

"That would be great!" Sarah answered.

The night was filled with great conversation, laughters, food and drinks. Everyone were just happy meeting the couple and eventually having them as a friends. The morning after, Martin and Beth escorted them to the airport to finally bid their goodbyes.

"This is it." Sarah said.

"I know. I'm gonna miss you. We're all gonna miss you guys." Beth replied.

They warmly hugged each other and finally said their goodbyes. After hours of waiting, they are finally in France. A place full of love.

It was already late when Matt and Sarah arrived in there hotel. Sarah got sick because of the changing weather. Matteo is a bit sick and tired also dahil sa flight at weather narin. Nag-order nalang sila para hindi na lumabas dahil parang hindi ata kaya ng katawan ni Sarah na lumabas at mamasyal.

"Rest now. Maybe tomorrow you'll get better." He kissed her forehead.

"Tabi tayo." paglalambing ni Sarah sa asawa nya.

Dahil pagod rin kaya natulog nalang sila. Niyakap nya ito at hinalikan ulit ang noo. Nakatulog agad si Sarah habang si Matteo ay pinipilit paring makatulog. The morning after ay naunang nagising si Sarah. She felt better now. Sipon at ubo nalang kaya okay na. Nakita nyang natutulog pa si Matteo. Sobrang cute ito matulog kaya kinuha nya ang camera at pinicturan ang asawa. Habang hinihintay nyang magising si Matteo ay kumuha muna sya ng mga pictures mula sa hotel nila. Maganda kasi ang view at kita ang buong city mula sa tinatayuan nya. Hindi nya namalayang nagising si Matt. Naramdaman nya nalang ng may biglang humawak sa bewang nya at biglang hinalikan sa pisngi.

"Good morning, my wife" akap-akap parin nya ito.

"Okay ka na ba?" she asked.

"Yeah. I think so. Ikaw?"

"May ubo at sipon parin pero okay na ako."

"Then maybe we can go out and explore the city later."

"Yes at excited na ako!" hinarap nya ito. Hawak-hawak ni Matteo ang beywang at si Sarah naman ay ang ulo nito.

"Alam mo minsan hindi parin ako makapaniwala na kasal na tayo, nakakapasyal na tayo sa mga lugar na dati nating pinaplano o mga bagay na matagal na nating gustong gawin."

"I can't wait to have a family with you." He kissed her.

The kissed went deep. Their bodies were asking for more intimate kiss. Sarah's hands were still on his head pressing against it. Matteo's hand was on Sarah's sleeves. He unbuttoned it fastly while his lips were on her neck. He could hear Sarah's moan.