7

When they got to Finn's mom's house, Finn rang the doorbell and turned to his friends. "My mom took my key away since I don't live here anymore."

"No, she took it away because you were always losing it." Rachel reminded Finn.

Finn furrowed his eyebrow.

Quinn looked at Beth, who was standing beside her. In all honesty, Beth's lip didn't look bad at all. It was clean and stitched and taped, but Quinn still thought it looked horrible.

The door opened and Carole stood there with a smile.

"Hey, everyone! Come on in."

The four young adults and the five-and-a-half-year old entered the Hudson/Hummel house.

"It's so good to see all of you." Carole smiled as she began greeting everyone with hugs and kisses. She paused when she got to Noah.

"Mom, you remember Puck, don't you?" Finn asked.

"Wow." Carole said softly. "It's been so long. How are you? How's your mom? And your sister?"

"I'm good. Mom's good. Sarah's good." Noah nodded. "How are you, Mrs. H?"

Carole nodded. "Good, give your family my best. It's so nice to have you here for Christmas."

"It's just like when we were younger." Finn added with a smile.

"Yeah, thanks for having me." Noah smiled. "Again."

Carole smiled back happily.

"Is Kurt here?" Finn wondered.

"No." Carole shook her head. "Kurt and Blaine went out to eat with Burt. Why don't you boys go-"

"We were gonna take Beth for ice cream." Finn cut his mom off.

"Why don't you put those bags away first?" Carole finished her thought.

"Yeah, sure." Finn nodded. "Puck."

Quinn watched as the boys walked away with the bags.

"I'll send them to run some errands and you girls can keep me company in the kitchen while I cook and you catch me up on everything." Carole decided.

"Okay." Rachel smiled as she looked at Quinn.