57

After they finished greeting people at the stagedoor, Quinn and Rachel returned inside and headed to their dressing rooms.

Quinn was ready to leave first since Rachel had more stage makeup to take off.

Quinn headed to Rachel's dressing room to wait.

"Quinn."

Quinn turned around and grinned when she saw Finn. "Hey, Finn."

"Hey." Finn smiled as he walked over to Quinn.

Quinn hugged Finn. "Congratulations! Rachel told me the good news."

"She did?" Finn asked as he held Quinn for a moment.

Quinn nodded as they parted. "Are you excited?"

"Totally." Finn replied. "A little scared honestly, but excited."

"You're gonna be great. I'm really happy for both of you." Quinn told Finn. "Beth's gonna be so excited to have a little friend."

Finn smiled. "Yeah, she will be. She needs siblings, too, though."

Before Quinn could respond, Rachel's dressing room door opened and Rachel exited the room.

"Hey." Rachel said, smiling at Finn.

"Hi." Finn replied as he lightly kissed Rachel. He took her hand and looked at Quinn. "Are you two ready to go? I have a car out front."

"Yeah, I'm ready." Rachel nodded. "I'm exhausted."

"Let's get you home and in bed." Finn nodded back.

-

When Quinn got home, she quietly got ready for bed and went to her room. She curled up under the blankets, exhausted from her busy day.

As Quinn closed her eyes, her phone went off. She opened her eyes as she grabbed her phone from the nightstand and saw that it was a text from Noah.

Sweet dreams baby

Quinn smiled as she put her phone back down and closed her eyes.

"Mommy."

Quinn jumped as she opened her eyes. "Hi, B."

"I can't sleep." Beth said. "Can I stay here?"

"Yeah, come here." Quinn nodded, too tired to walk Beth back to her own bed. She threw back the covers, and Beth crawled into bed.

Quinn covered Beth with the blankets and held her close.

"When's Noah coming back?" Beth wondered.

"He'll be back in a few more weeks." Quinn answered. "Do you miss him?"

"Yeah." Beth replied. "Do you?"

"Yeah." Quinn said. "But he'll be back soon, okay?"

"Okay." Beth nodded.

"Get some sleep, baby girl." Quinn whispered as she kissed Beth's blonde curls. "I love you."

"Love you." Beth echoed.