Its chapter??🤭

Soooo....this is the chapter that I originally wrote for the book and then decided to make it Instagram au.It was deleted as you probably could tell but I decided since it's reached the right time period with the last chapter that I'd post it.It probably sucks and it's kinda short but i might do another chapter later.Depends on the reaction I get from this one.I hope you like it. XOXO

(Flip guys I'm so nervous for this.Its not even that greatly written.Im just filled to the brim with nerves though.Maybe I'm afraid because I haven't been writing in this book yet that you all will hate it or something haha)

——————————————

Walking over to the edge of the stage Louis looked into the crowd to see most of the fans holding colorful signs.Many of which had to do with,what the fans called it,'Larry Stylinson'.One specifically caught his eye.It was something Harry had said a few years back during the X-Factor days.

He was still looking at it when he heard Liam read it into his microphone,"My first real crush was Louis Tomlinson,"Liam started walking towards the front of the stage,"Five years and still going strong.WHOOO!"

Louis smirked over at Harry as the other lads continued reading the signs.The long haired boy just rolled his eyes and continued his task at hand,knowing he'd get crap for that later.It wasn't that he regretted it or was embarrassed of it.No,he was more than happy about that video.To him it was like a secret way of telling the fans the truth.He could be open without them even realizing it.Louis watched as his boyfriend walked to the side of the stage and took a swig of water,Unable to keep his eyes off of the beautiful boy.

*flashback*

Harry was sitting back stage when a lady came up to him with a camera.She sat down for a while and had a normal conversation with him but he knew that it wouldn't last long,considering he was one of the contestants on this season of the show.So it came as no surprise when she brought her camera up to point at him.He still plastered a fake smile on though.

The woman was slowly losing the lads attention until she brought up some cards for him to read off of.There were three,each with questions he had sat alone and thought about before.He flew through the first two,but then got to the last one,"And my first real crush was,"he hesitated for a moment,"Louis Tomlinson."

"Who?"

"Louis Tomlinson."

"Louis Tomlinson.How does he feel about you?"The woman asked,with a bit of an accent.

Nodding he replied,"It's mutual,we've discussed it."

"Yeah,that's beautiful Harry."

*end of flashback*

Harry brought the microphone up close to his lips,If any further he might choke on it,so he could begin the song.Louis was brought out of his trance by a nudge in his side from his other band mate,Niall.The blonde haired kid laughed at the fact that he had caught Louis fonding over the curly headed boy.

The beginning strums of the song were playing and then you could hear a wonderful voice vibrating through the auditorium,"There's a lightning in your eyes,I can't deny.Then there's me inside a sinking boat..."

—————

After the concert all the boys were ushered into their rightful cars to be brought back to the hotel.Louis sat in Harry's lap to 'save room'.Niall and Liam sitting beside them and Paul,their body guard,in the from seat.

The Doncaster lad snuggled into his boyfriends chest and was close to falling asleep when he felt a protective arm slip around his small form.

He looked up into his eyes and smiled,"Hey hazza?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you really have a crush on me back then?"louis then asked.

Harry quirked an eyebrow,"Lou we were dating then too."He said earning a light smack from the older boy.

"Eh,whatever.I had a major one on you."

The long haired boy laughed."I know,love."

Louis childishly stuck his tongue out at him and snuggled until they pulled up at the hotel and were pushed through the fans to get inside.After saying their goodbye they all separated to their own rooms.Even the boyfriends(Haha just kidding).The smaller of the two got a running start and jumped on Harry's back as they walked to their room.

The boys were pretty close to each other.Harry and Louis sharing a room for obvious reasons and Niall two doors down and ,poor Liam,was on the floor above them with the security and other staff.Hopefully he'd have a closer room at their next stop.

Harry unlocked the door and dropped Louis off his back so he could walk to the bathroom.The older lad flopped on the bed as he did his business.

After about a minute the curly headed boy walked out with his hair in a bun and only wearing basketball shorts,just as Louis was walking toward the light switch.He had to stand on his tippy toes to reach the cord and pull it but Harry was not complaining.It was an adorable sight.Louis had already took his cloths off leaving him in his underwear so Harry climbed in bed and wrapped his arms around his small body when he felt the bed dip,indicating he had come to lay down too.The older boy snuggled more into him,tangling their legs,"Goodnight Lou."Harry said quietly,kissing the top of his head.

"Love you,hazza."

"I Love you,too,boobear."

———————————

(The next sentences are the original authors note)

Okay so this sucked.Lots of grammar mistakes probably but,Hey,Ya took a chonce and that's all that matters,right?

Yeh,okie,whatever.

xXThanksXx

Date written:12-24-19

Date published:3-3-20

-pinksocks4