this is a ChaPtEr aGAiN✌🏻✨

⚠️if I wrote this good then it is gonna be a little bit sad but we all knew this was coming and had to come

⚠️~time skip~date<December 5,2016>

⚠️I understand Freddie has blonde hair so we're just gonna go along the lines that it'll change as he gets older. There are also a few other features that wouldn't match Larry's child so you're just gonna have to stick with me until. I might change some of his features.

⚠️character death

———————————————

Louis giggles as he shoved his face into his babies belly, blowing raspberries on the soft skin. He heard the small, airy laugh of the seven month old, lifting his head and resting it gently against Freddie's, his tiny hands coming up and resting on Louis' cheeks,"my beautiful baby. Can you roll over on your belly?"

It was one chubby leg after the other, thrown up in the air. Soon enough, he was laying, belly pressed to the bed, looking around for his dad. Louis picked his son up, bouncing him on his hip and spinning in circles,"Good job, sweetheart! I'm so proud of you!" He said continuously kissing his cheek.

He sighed, walking to the kitchen,"Are you hungry?"

The baby stared at his dad," bah."

Louis smiles, Freddie following after," alright, that works."

He sat Freddie down, putting cushions around him so he didn't fall over. He was barely at the point where he could sit up so Louis was still cautious. He'll admit, in moments like these, it was hard to take care of a baby by himself. He had his mom and his sisters and even Beth and Charlie to help when Freddie was first born. But, Darn his independence. He started refusing their help because "it's my baby. My responsibility." So, he moved into his own apartment. He even had some decorations to make it feel more like home. He knew that was a lie though. It'd never feel like home because his Harry wasn't there. If it weren't for their damn communication skills, Harry would be here. To keep them safe. To feed them. To hold them.

He often imagined what it'd be like if Harry were with him through the pregnancy and the last seven months. Then he'd have to stop so he didn't cry in front of Freddie, he had to stay strong for him. Maybe he should have just told Harry.

Louis stopped his movements, the bottle of milk resting in his palm, he looked at the ground sadly. He moved his eyes towards the little baby whose green eyes where staring back, little finger playing with his daddy's toes,"I'm sorry I let papa leave. You didn't even get a chance, little one. You'll meet him one day, I promise." He leaned down kissing his child's feathery blonde hair,"I don't know what id do without you."

The little boy giggled, obliviously, and wrapped his small arms around his daddy's neck. Louis picked him up, bringing the warm nipple to his mouth.

Freddie almost had the whole bottle down when his phone was heard ringing in the other room. Not many people called him lately so he sat the bottle in the sink, Freddie on his cushions and went to check out of curiosity.

He picked his android off of the bed, seeing his sisters contact on the phone. He answered, walking back into the kitchen,"Hey, Lottie, what's up?"he leaned against the counter.

There was a deathly silence before he heard pitiful sobbing through the phone," Louis...." he felt himself intake breath," Mom-she-s-shes in the hospital." He felt himself slip onto the floor next to his son,"She wants to- wants to see you. You and Freddie. Please."

He held his head," Lots, What's happening? Why is she in the hospital?" He felt a baby squirming over to him, noticing his distress.

"She didn't want me to tell you-I'm sorry. With the baby and Harry situa- she didn't want to put so much stress on you a-and-" Lottie was talking fast.