▪■page two: Im morty smith■▪

The small boy tossed and turned in his sleep, his teeth chattering together as he hugged onto himself for dear warmth, any sort of comfort he tried to grasp fell from his hands like grains of sand, the coldness seemingly licking up his spin and making a shiver crawl up on it. His body fragile and broken from the long awaiting promise that he was never given...

The ground underneath him was excruciating, its hard lumps peircing through his fragile skin.. he was glad in a way rick tested on him to see if he needed food.. he indeed still did.. but that strange gem embedded into his skin was something he never knew was the reason why he could survive without it...

Fro  years upon years he had to live with the fact his mother had passed away after his birth.. something even the low life jerry could mock him of.. his mother.. beth.. was a kind but alcoholic woman.. she would tend to the horses as that was her job.. better then what jerry had or... ever had at that... she was kind though to escape her troubles would wallow in her self pitty with a quick swig.. quick and simple at best...

Then his father... his fathers name being jerry.. such a useless man.. yet beth fell in love... or.. maybe didnt really.. maybe she was so anxious of not gaining a perfect stable husband.. and somehow aimed to get him in the long run.. of course jerry was... a decent fsther at best.. no, actually a terrible father.. he had left morty in the car at the age of five just to catch a pikachu from the game pokemon go.. left the car parked in the middle of the roud as he wondered around searching for it.. not only did he get left in the car with hor s blaring, but his father had went over the mobile bill, costing a few hundred to a thousand that day...

Next was his sister summer.. she was.. confusing at best yes.. typical white girl, makeup and talks about boy friends.. gossiping on her new found crush and how much a boy looked at her for.. heck he wouldnt be surprised if they didnt measure their cups...

He wiped his nose, his teeth chattering over the noise of a distant air craft touching down...

And of course lastly.. his grandfather.. and only friend rick... so many promises from that man, only to end up as lies.. a most he was a test subject, a testing dummy, plenty of the sort.. used and abused mentally and physically by the old man. Even to the point where his gem was going to be taken out.. though... it seemed stuck.. like it would not leave his body with his filthy hands.. it denied and of course brought him more pain...

Tiny tears seeped through his eyes at the memory as he seemed to curl in on himself... a large shadow over looking him.. as their peircing yellow diamond eyes loomed over the shuddering boy...