12

Evelyn's pov

It was the night of the Yule ball and I was about to head to the raven claw dormitories to get changed with the girls. None of us had seen our dresses yet, all Veille told us was that they were delivered.

I had helped Hermione sort out her makeup and fixed Ginny's dress that she had accidentally ripped before I had to rush out the door. When I got to raven claw tower the knocker asked me a riddle.

"Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?" The knocker asked.

"Evelyn! Are you late too?" Lyn asked as she rushed over to me.

"Yup, just about to answer the riddle." I said. "Yesterday, today and tomorrow."

The door then swung open and the two of us entered the common room.

"There you guys are! Hurry up!" Cateline said as she grabbed both of our wrists and began dragging us upstairs.

"Bonjour Mon amis! You ready to see your dresses?" Veille asked.

"Yeah! Lets see what you've got." Lyn said.

With a flick of her wand a curtain fell and revealed four beautiful dresses.

"The red one is Cateline's, The pink one is Lyn's and the Yellow one is Evelyn's." Veille said.

"They're beautiful." I said.

"I bet they'll look even better on." Lyn said.

"I had them custom made by a famous French designer, we're going to have the prettiest dresses there." Veille said.

Time skip

We had helped each other into the dresses and done each other's hair and makeup and were now getting ready to leave.

"Does everyone have everything?" Cateline asked.

"I think so." I said.

"Lets go get our dates then." Lyn said.

Veille practically skipped downstairs to where Cho was waiting.

"You look beautiful Cho." Veille said to her as Cateline, Lyn and I left.

"I need to meet up with Michael at the front hall so I'll see you guys later." Lyn said.

"I'm meeting George at the gryffindor common room." Cateline said.

"I'm meeting up with Cedric at my common room too so we can go together." I said.

When we arrived at Gryffindor tower Cateline was immediately pulled away by George and Cedric stood looking at me stunned.

"Evelyn, you look... wow." Cedric said as he approached me.

"You don't look to bad yourself Mr Champion." I said.

"I mean you look beautiful normally but wow... you look stunning." Cedric said as he looked me up and down.

"My eyes are up here Mr Champion." I said. "Are we going or not?"