Present in coming! [special#4]

As of sense last week I have been very stupid and kind to everyone around me as Christmas was right around the corner. I still probably will be the same because I can't change myself over night so I'm just going to type a special letting all of my stress out and social anxiety take over so I guess enjoy.

Izuku was tapped on the shoulder still staying in place, the person behind izuku tapped him once more then just turned izuku around to show..........

Santa

Izuku was very confused and just step back over to his room and shut the door on Santa's face. Izuku looked over at his window to see a figure out side holding a bunch of boxes. Izuku felt like he was going insane so he closed the drapes up and hid under his blankets.
A knock was heard at the door then another till izukus roommate broke down the door and yelled at izuku to get out of bed and go down the the- place for announcements. Izuku grumbled and left his room down to wherever and noticed a 5'0 emo looking child throwing boxes at people and some got theirs handed to them gently. Izuku got a box thrown at him and the small 13 years old yelled
"you've caused me the most stress!" And she ran off throwing presents at others.
Izuku opened the box to see a shirt that says I no speak for reasons
Izuku through the shirt over his shoulder and headed back to his room. Izuku also got a mug that says. Most likely to kill everyone here

Yeahhhhhhh so that's pretty much how much I can type in one day for a chapter. Of course this wasn't an actual chapter in the book but this is just how much creativity I've got stored. Crap I write more when I'm not exactly writing the chapters or specials. Like I said though I'm pretty stupid right now so if you hadn't noticed I can't tell where places are or how to spell certain things.
Oh- I'm also aware that I've made some other mistakes on the other chapters that some have called out on, I'm trying to look back at those chapters and redo some stuff to make it seem like I wasn't a 11 year old trying to make a fanfiction about a random I was obsessed with.
But anyways I got you guys and gals have a wonderful Christmas eve and Christmas day!
Bye!