What to say.. [Ch. 24]

"Its time to speak up, deku"

Izuku looked over to katsuki, he typed in on his phone.

The hell you mean speak up? I've tried, MANY TIMES! I mean sure I ca-

"Obviously not, don't think you're slick. The dorm walls are thin dumbass, I can hear you talking all the way from the couch" Katsuki barked back.
Izuku just looked down at his phone, trying to think of something to say. His voice hasn't came back to the point of speech but he still needed to try, Izuku sighed and set his phone down in his pocket.
"Ha...p....py?" Izuku said painfully forcing out each syllable, his voice was very scratchy and was very different from the last time he tried speaking. He still was given the same distrusting look from the ones around him, speaking made his throat hurt so he went back to his typing.

Whatever you're trying to prove isn't doing anything, I spoke up like I was asked, do you really need more proof?

"...no, that's enough for now. But don't think we're just going to trust you by one word, we aren't that fucking gullible you damn villian." Bakugo hissed before walking out of the class. The rest of the class had let it be and went to do there own thing, Izuku just sat at his desk and stared down at his desk like some cliche emo kid would do.
Izuku didn't care if he wasn't going to be trusted, he just wanted to get this cleared up before being locked up.

Yes Izuku was only doing this out of spite.... Then again what else did you expect from a fanfic writer, a good and creative story?-

From what felt like hours after class, Izuku made his way back to the dorms so he could throw a fit in his room in piece. He couldn't stand being around heros and being in a school specifically involving hero? Yeah no he'd rather be thrown into another wall, better yet he'd rather be the wall that he was thrown into. That wall was smashed into pieces, just like my hope and dreams.
....
Anyways, Izuku finally made it back to his dorm. It was fairly quiet, more quiet than its ever been. It didn't look like todoroki or bakugo were there, Izuku didn't want anything to do with them anyways so what's the problem? Nothing but he was more used to the sound of yelling then sudden silence. Izuku walked straight to his room after taking his shoes off next to the door. He walked to his room and automatically yeeted his bag at a wall before just throwing himself onto his bed. He had enough of today and just wanted to hurt something, what a better thing to hurt then your own confidence
Izuku grabbed his phone from his pocket and went searching, trying to find stuff that'll make him just want to jump out his window. He had looked through many articles and what not trying to find something that sparked his attention. All he really found on global news is about some Florida men trying to set a house on fire with spaghetti sauce. Izuku noticed a lot of those types of articles which made him questions what the hell are these floridan people on.
He went back to going through news articles and came across a specific article, it was a news article about the home fire that killed a woman and son. The article was a few years old but was the exact fire he had almost perished in, Izuku just stared at the article not even reading it. He didn't want to believe that the article existed, the only excuse he could make was that this was a different family that maybe lived nearby. Of course that wasn't the case, but Izuku didn't want to believe that they actually gave this report and told everyone that his mother and him died that day.
After looking through the article Izuku threw his phone over to his bag and stuffed his face into his pillow. Izuku just wanted everything to blow up already...till his phone dinged. He grabbed his phone and noticed a new text message, the number seemed familiar but he couldn't put his finger on it.
Izuku felt the erg to just hand the phone over before he could read the message, but he did want to peak and see what it was just in case. He unlocked his phone and decided to peak at the message, he read the message

"Curiosity killed the cat dontcha know?~"

Izuku felt like a shiver down his spine before suddenly blacking out, or at least he thought he blacked out...

....

But then..
Izuku felt himself and kicking and wiggling around after noticing that someone was trying to hold him down, he couldn't scream duh, but he did try to hit and bite as he was being forced around. He didn't notice he was fighting back for a few seconds, like a natural instinct.
After a few more kicks, bits and struggling, Izuku finally blacked out for real.

"What's with me getting attacked out of nowhere?.."

Words: 864

Hello yes me again, after taking a break I've finally been able to get back to the chapter. I don't know when I'll be posting the next chapter, but hopefully its soon. Schools being a pain in the ass right now so I'll be slow on updates.