The Wait (Chap2)

Smii7y house was all ready for Christmas and he was wearing his PJs since the guys don't get here 'til tomorrow, he has Christmas music playing in the background while he cleaned his house humming along with the song. Smii7y kinda danced around his house smiling and still humming along with the songs that play on the radio. Smii7y looked around his house making sure everything was clean which it was, the guest rooms had gotten a new change. Smii7y has two guest rooms he didn't really know why he bought a house with two guest rooms but he didn't mind it gave him more room for his friends once they arrive. Smii7y finally flopped down onto his couch knowing his house was finally fully cleaned for once, he sighed looking at his phone while the music still played from it he scrolled through Twitter and Instagram seeing posts he was tagged in. Smii7y smiled seeing that all his friends are now on their flights and would be meeting in the same airport, they told him to wait at his house for them instead of greeting them are the airport. He thought it was weird but he didn't judge it and told them okay. Smii7y got off his couch and ran to his room slipping on his yellow converse and throwing on a heavy jacket before leaving his house to go buy some stuff he knows he'll need for the party. After a hour he headed to his car putting the groceries in to the trunk before closing them and jumping in his car driving back to his house, once back be pulled into the driveway turning his car off he prepared himself for the close weather after being in a hot car, he opened the door the cold breeze hitting his face. Smii7y walked to his trunk opening it and pulled out all the bag because he didn't want to walk back out, he walked to his front door after shutting the trunk door, he pulled his keys out and unlocked the door and walking in shutting it behind him using his back. Smii7y walked to the kitchen setting down the bag on the table before putting them away one by one. Smii7y remember he hasn't wrapped all his friends gift "fuck!" He said to himself before running to his room and started to wrap them carefully to not rip the wrapping paper but he also wanted them to look good. Smii7y hummed a song that popped into his head. After finishing all the wrapped on his friends gifts he took them out and walked to his tree and setted them down under the tree before making his way back to his room and flopped down on his bed grabbing his phone to see what time it was "11pm.. Damn" Smii7y muttered to himself before drifting off into sleep.

(Not a long chapter but each chapter won't be long since I'm rushing all of these to get them out before Christmas ends! Plus my mind is running wild with ideas)